- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
- Giuliana Rancic Shuts Down the Haters With Cheeky Instagram Shot
- Lamar Odom Still Loves Khloe Kardashian – Will They Cancel the Divorce?
- “Biggest Loser” Winner Ali Vincent Weds Girlfriend!
- Hilary Duff Releases Video for Sparks – Released 5/28/15
- Jennifer Aniston’s Diet Secrets Revealed – Clean Eating
The Voice Trevin Hunte: “And I’m Telling You” Video 12/3/12 Top 6 Live Rounds
Trevin Hunte wows the crowd with his take on Jennifer Hudson’s “And I’m Telling You” during the second round on The Voice Top 6 Live Rounds!!
Trevin’s Song And I’m Telling You, I’m Not Going – Trevin is back in his sweet spot, singing a power ballad. I really, really enjoyed this performance – there isn’t really anything to say other than it was great. Really, truly, amazingly, fantastically, great. And the audience thought so too because they just will not quit cheering!
Judges’ Comments: Adam starts off the praise by saying it was one of the best performances he’s seen on the show “maybe ever.” Blake picks up where he left off, saying that while he loves the “little moments” when we get to hear Trevin belt it out, this was 2 minutes of perfect moments. Christina – who is fanning herself and laying across her chair – says that when Trevin “hits those note, there’s just something magical” and that lots of artists can hit notes, but when Trevin does it there’s something special. And then – she drops a bomb. She tells Trevin that if a record deal doesn’t come from his time on the show, then she would love to take him under her wing on the road. Wow. WOW. Cee Lo starts off by asking for a moment of silence for the rest of the competition, and then simply thanks Trevin for taking him on that journey.
Check out the most talked about performance of the night on page 2!!