- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
The Voice Trevin Hunte: “And I’m Telling You” Video 12/3/12 Top 6 Live Rounds
Trevin Hunte wows the crowd with his take on Jennifer Hudson’s “And I’m Telling You” during the second round on The Voice Top 6 Live Rounds!!
Trevin’s Song And I’m Telling You, I’m Not Going – Trevin is back in his sweet spot, singing a power ballad. I really, really enjoyed this performance – there isn’t really anything to say other than it was great. Really, truly, amazingly, fantastically, great. And the audience thought so too because they just will not quit cheering!
Judges’ Comments: Adam starts off the praise by saying it was one of the best performances he’s seen on the show “maybe ever.” Blake picks up where he left off, saying that while he loves the “little moments” when we get to hear Trevin belt it out, this was 2 minutes of perfect moments. Christina – who is fanning herself and laying across her chair – says that when Trevin “hits those note, there’s just something magical” and that lots of artists can hit notes, but when Trevin does it there’s something special. And then – she drops a bomb. She tells Trevin that if a record deal doesn’t come from his time on the show, then she would love to take him under her wing on the road. Wow. WOW. Cee Lo starts off by asking for a moment of silence for the rest of the competition, and then simply thanks Trevin for taking him on that journey.
Check out the most talked about performance of the night on page 2!!