- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Demi Lovato Naked for Vanity Fair – No Make Up, No Clothes to Demonstrate Confidence
- General Hospital Recap for September 28 to October 2
- Dancing With the Stars Alek Skarlatos Talks About Shooting in Oregon at Umpqua College
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Spoilers Week 4 – Dance and Song – Most Memorable Year
- Video: The View’s Candace Cameron Bure Calls Justin Bieber a Sinner
- Matt Damon Vs. Jimmy Fallon Whip/Nae Nae – Who Does It Better?
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 9/29/15 Season 3 Ep. 1 “Laws of Nature”
- Scream Queens Recap 9/29/15 Season 1 Ep. 3 – Chainsaw
Was Nurse in Kate Middleton Prank Call Hoax Murdered?
Did the nurse in the Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton, prank phone call hoax really commit suicide or was it murder?
If you haven’t heard the details surrounding the hoax, we have all of the background information here:
The nurse, Jacintha Saldan, answered the phone call when the dj’s from an Australian radio station called the hospital using awful English accents and pretending to be Queen Elizabeth and Prince Charles. She answered the call and immediately forwarded it to the nurse in charge of the Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton, who provided all the details as to how the Duchess was feeling. Following the phone call, the nurse was said to have been depressed. Depressed enough to kill herself, leaving behind her husband and her 14 year-old daughter, or is it possible she was murdered?
Who would murder Saldan and why?
- She was the first person to receive the call. The position she held was one of the most important positions in the hospital ensuring “imposters” do not get through to the Royals.