- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
- Deal and Steals 5/21/15 – Wedding Items – Shoes, Invites as Seen on GMA
- One Direction’s Liam Payne Speaks Out About Zayn Malik’s Departure
- Bill Cosby May Face Music in Rape Claims
- David Letterman’s Top 10 for the Final Show – Jim Carrey, Barbara Walters, Jerry Seinfeld
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Speaks Out About Being Called a Tramp and the Return of Nick Viall
Was Nurse in Kate Middleton Prank Call Hoax Murdered?
Did the nurse in the Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton, prank phone call hoax really commit suicide or was it murder?
If you haven’t heard the details surrounding the hoax, we have all of the background information here:
The nurse, Jacintha Saldan, answered the phone call when the dj’s from an Australian radio station called the hospital using awful English accents and pretending to be Queen Elizabeth and Prince Charles. She answered the call and immediately forwarded it to the nurse in charge of the Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton, who provided all the details as to how the Duchess was feeling. Following the phone call, the nurse was said to have been depressed. Depressed enough to kill herself, leaving behind her husband and her 14 year-old daughter, or is it possible she was murdered?
Who would murder Saldan and why?
- She was the first person to receive the call. The position she held was one of the most important positions in the hospital ensuring “imposters” do not get through to the Royals.