- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Was Nurse in Kate Middleton Prank Call Hoax Murdered?
Did the nurse in the Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton, prank phone call hoax really commit suicide or was it murder?
If you haven’t heard the details surrounding the hoax, we have all of the background information here:
The nurse, Jacintha Saldan, answered the phone call when the dj’s from an Australian radio station called the hospital using awful English accents and pretending to be Queen Elizabeth and Prince Charles. She answered the call and immediately forwarded it to the nurse in charge of the Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton, who provided all the details as to how the Duchess was feeling. Following the phone call, the nurse was said to have been depressed. Depressed enough to kill herself, leaving behind her husband and her 14 year-old daughter, or is it possible she was murdered?
Who would murder Saldan and why?
- She was the first person to receive the call. The position she held was one of the most important positions in the hospital ensuring “imposters” do not get through to the Royals.