- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
Was Nurse in Kate Middleton Prank Call Hoax Murdered?
Did the nurse in the Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton, prank phone call hoax really commit suicide or was it murder?
If you haven’t heard the details surrounding the hoax, we have all of the background information here:
The nurse, Jacintha Saldan, answered the phone call when the dj’s from an Australian radio station called the hospital using awful English accents and pretending to be Queen Elizabeth and Prince Charles. She answered the call and immediately forwarded it to the nurse in charge of the Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton, who provided all the details as to how the Duchess was feeling. Following the phone call, the nurse was said to have been depressed. Depressed enough to kill herself, leaving behind her husband and her 14 year-old daughter, or is it possible she was murdered?
Who would murder Saldan and why?
- She was the first person to receive the call. The position she held was one of the most important positions in the hospital ensuring “imposters” do not get through to the Royals.