- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
- Deal and Steals 5/21/15 – Wedding Items – Shoes, Invites as Seen on GMA
The X Factor CeCe Frey and Diamond White Eliminated
The X Factor is down to the final four contestants. The first person eliminated from the final six remaining contestants was CeCe Fry. CeCe has landed in the bottom on several occassions so it wasn’t a shocking elimination.
It’s no surprise that Carly Rose Sonenclar, Tate Stevens and Emblem3 were announced as safe before sending Diamond White and Fifth Harmony to battle it out for fourth place.
The judges voted on who should be sent home. Simon, Fifth Harmony’s coach voted for them, while Britney Spears, who is Diamond White’s coach voted for her. This really left the decision in the hands of L.A. Reid and Demi Lovato. L.A. voted first and after careful deliberation he voted for Diamond White . Demi Lovato followed L.A. and voted for Diamond also. Diamond was eliminated.
Are you surprised by this week’s eliminated contestants? Who are you rooting for to make it to the final two? We have the complete recap from tonight’s show here.