- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Scandal Recap 10/8/15 – Mellie Declares War on the President and His Mistress – Season 5 Ep. 3
- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
The X Factor CeCe Frey and Diamond White Eliminated
The X Factor is down to the final four contestants. The first person eliminated from the final six remaining contestants was CeCe Fry. CeCe has landed in the bottom on several occassions so it wasn’t a shocking elimination.
It’s no surprise that Carly Rose Sonenclar, Tate Stevens and Emblem3 were announced as safe before sending Diamond White and Fifth Harmony to battle it out for fourth place.
The judges voted on who should be sent home. Simon, Fifth Harmony’s coach voted for them, while Britney Spears, who is Diamond White’s coach voted for her. This really left the decision in the hands of L.A. Reid and Demi Lovato. L.A. voted first and after careful deliberation he voted for Diamond White . Demi Lovato followed L.A. and voted for Diamond also. Diamond was eliminated.
Are you surprised by this week’s eliminated contestants? Who are you rooting for to make it to the final two? We have the complete recap from tonight’s show here.