- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
The X Factor Emblem3 Sings ‘Baby I Love Your Way’ 12/12/12 – Video
The final four contestants are competing to make it to the final two on The X Factor.
Emblem3 leaves the girls screaming. Can they be the next One Direction or is this the end of the road for them?
The band has worked their way up from the bottom to the top four. Emblem3 chose the song ‘Baby I Love Your Way’ by Peter Frampton.
LA Reid referred to them as charismatic and thinks they had their five million dollar moment. Britney thinks they are more than a boy band. Demi finally admitted that she liked them. Simon loved his group and thinks they may have a shot at the finals.
We have the video of Emblem3 singing Baby I Love Your Way on page 2.