- Younger Recap 5/26/2015 Season 1 Episode 10 – The Boy With The Dragon Tattoo
- Dance Moms Recap 5/26/15- Dance Moms Down Under, Part 2
- Pretty Little Liars Summer Premiere Countdown – Who Is Charles? – Premieres 6/2/15
- America’s Got Talent Recap 5/26/15 – Audition 1 – Season 10
- Was Kim Richards Under the Influence at Daughter Brooke’s Wedding?
- Married At First Sight Recap 5/26/15- LifeStyle – Season 2
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Separated – Living Apart?
- Hillary Clinton: Clothing Designer?
- Is Melissa McCarthy a Hypocrite Having Lost a Lot of Weight?
- Johnny Depp Faces Ten Year Prison Sentence!
The X Factor Recap 12/19/12 – The Final Three Perform
The X Factor season 2 ends tomorrow. With only three contestants remaining, anyone can be the final one. Carly Rose Sonenclar, Tate Stevens, and Fifth Harmony will compete for a grand prize of $5 million and a recording contract. A dream come true.
The finalists will be singing two songs each. One is for the winner’s single and the other one is a duet with a celebrity. With 120 minutes devoted to the final performances, there will definitely be some group performances and possibly a surprise guest or two?
Tate Stevens will be performing with Little Big Town while Carly Rose Sonenclar will have a duet with LeAnn Rimes. Rumor has it that Fifth Harmony will be singing with Demi Lovato. After her heavy criticism of the group that would definitely be interesting – don’t you think?
Our live recap of the final performances starts on Page 2!