- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
The X Factor Recap 12/19/12 – The Final Three Perform
The X Factor season 2 ends tomorrow. With only three contestants remaining, anyone can be the final one. Carly Rose Sonenclar, Tate Stevens, and Fifth Harmony will compete for a grand prize of $5 million and a recording contract. A dream come true.
The finalists will be singing two songs each. One is for the winner’s single and the other one is a duet with a celebrity. With 120 minutes devoted to the final performances, there will definitely be some group performances and possibly a surprise guest or two?
Tate Stevens will be performing with Little Big Town while Carly Rose Sonenclar will have a duet with LeAnn Rimes. Rumor has it that Fifth Harmony will be singing with Demi Lovato. After her heavy criticism of the group that would definitely be interesting – don’t you think?
Our live recap of the final performances starts on Page 2!