- Video: The Voice Mark Hood Vs. Celest Betton Battle Round – Ain’t No Mountain High Enough
- Calvin Harris Speaks Out About Taylor Swift Break Up Rumors – Are They True?
- The Voice 2015 Battle Rounds Recap 10/12/15 – Season 9 Premiere of Battle Rounds
- Blindspot Recap 10/12/15 Season 1 Episode 4 “Bone May Rot”
- Minority Report 10/12/15 Recap Season 1 Episode 4 “Fredi”
- Alek Skarlatos Injured During Dancing With the Stars – Broken Nose?
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/12/15 – ‘The Switch Up’ – Who Was Eliminated?
- Videos: Amy Schumer Hosts Saturday Night Live with Nicki Minaj and The Weeknd
- General Hospital Recap for October 5 to October 9, 2015
The X Factor Recap 12/19/12 – The Final Three Perform
The X Factor season 2 ends tomorrow. With only three contestants remaining, anyone can be the final one. Carly Rose Sonenclar, Tate Stevens, and Fifth Harmony will compete for a grand prize of $5 million and a recording contract. A dream come true.
The finalists will be singing two songs each. One is for the winner’s single and the other one is a duet with a celebrity. With 120 minutes devoted to the final performances, there will definitely be some group performances and possibly a surprise guest or two?
Tate Stevens will be performing with Little Big Town while Carly Rose Sonenclar will have a duet with LeAnn Rimes. Rumor has it that Fifth Harmony will be singing with Demi Lovato. After her heavy criticism of the group that would definitely be interesting – don’t you think?
Our live recap of the final performances starts on Page 2!