- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Season 2 Ep 1 Recap 8/2/15
- I Am Cait Recap 8/2/15- Season 1, Ep. 2- The Road Trip – Part 1
- True Detective Recap 8/2/15 Season 2 Episode 7: Black Maps and Motel Rooms
- Big Brother Season 17 – 2015 – Spoilers Week 6 – Who is HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
The X Factor Recap 12/19/12 – The Final Three Perform
The X Factor season 2 ends tomorrow. With only three contestants remaining, anyone can be the final one. Carly Rose Sonenclar, Tate Stevens, and Fifth Harmony will compete for a grand prize of $5 million and a recording contract. A dream come true.
The finalists will be singing two songs each. One is for the winner’s single and the other one is a duet with a celebrity. With 120 minutes devoted to the final performances, there will definitely be some group performances and possibly a surprise guest or two?
Tate Stevens will be performing with Little Big Town while Carly Rose Sonenclar will have a duet with LeAnn Rimes. Rumor has it that Fifth Harmony will be singing with Demi Lovato. After her heavy criticism of the group that would definitely be interesting – don’t you think?
Our live recap of the final performances starts on Page 2!