- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
- Dance Moms Recap 8/18/15- City of Angels
The X Factor Recap 12/19/12 – The Final Three Perform
The X Factor season 2 ends tomorrow. With only three contestants remaining, anyone can be the final one. Carly Rose Sonenclar, Tate Stevens, and Fifth Harmony will compete for a grand prize of $5 million and a recording contract. A dream come true.
The finalists will be singing two songs each. One is for the winner’s single and the other one is a duet with a celebrity. With 120 minutes devoted to the final performances, there will definitely be some group performances and possibly a surprise guest or two?
Tate Stevens will be performing with Little Big Town while Carly Rose Sonenclar will have a duet with LeAnn Rimes. Rumor has it that Fifth Harmony will be singing with Demi Lovato. After her heavy criticism of the group that would definitely be interesting – don’t you think?
Our live recap of the final performances starts on Page 2!