- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
The X Factor Recap 12/20/12 – Who is the Winner?
The X Factor season 2 finale is here and it’s down to three artists: Carly Sonenclar, Tate Stevens and Fifth Harmony. Last night the three finalists performed three songs each that have determined their fate. If you missed the show – don’t worry, we have you covered here!!
Tonight, December 20, 2012, in a special two-hour LIVE results show, the hosts Khloé Kardashian Odom and Mario Lopez will announce which act will be crowned the winner of THE X FACTOR and receive a $5 million recording contract with Syco/Sony Music. The star-studded event will feature special performances from One Direction – the global sensation that rose to fame on the U.K. version of The X Factor – and world-renowned rapper Pitbull.
Do you have a favorite? When the artists were ranked, Carly Rose came in first place twice, and the rest of the time, Tate Stevens was the winner. Will he win tonight?
Our recap of the Season 2 finale and all the results begins on Page 2!