- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
- Miley Cyrus Sings My Way While Saying Good Bye to Drake, Ariana, The Entourage Movie and More
- Video: Saturday Night Live Disses Taylor Swift’s Squad
- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Demi Lovato Naked for Vanity Fair – No Make Up, No Clothes to Demonstrate Confidence
- General Hospital Recap for September 28 to October 2
- Dancing With the Stars Alek Skarlatos Talks About Shooting in Oregon at Umpqua College
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Spoilers Week 4 – Dance and Song – Most Memorable Year
- Video: The View’s Candace Cameron Bure Calls Justin Bieber a Sinner
The X Factor Recap 12/20/12 – Who is the Winner?
The X Factor season 2 finale is here and it’s down to three artists: Carly Sonenclar, Tate Stevens and Fifth Harmony. Last night the three finalists performed three songs each that have determined their fate. If you missed the show – don’t worry, we have you covered here!!
Tonight, December 20, 2012, in a special two-hour LIVE results show, the hosts Khloé Kardashian Odom and Mario Lopez will announce which act will be crowned the winner of THE X FACTOR and receive a $5 million recording contract with Syco/Sony Music. The star-studded event will feature special performances from One Direction – the global sensation that rose to fame on the U.K. version of The X Factor – and world-renowned rapper Pitbull.
Do you have a favorite? When the artists were ranked, Carly Rose came in first place twice, and the rest of the time, Tate Stevens was the winner. Will he win tonight?
Our recap of the Season 2 finale and all the results begins on Page 2!