- Pretty Little Liars Recap 8/4/15 Season 6 Episode 9 – Last Dance
- Dance Moms Recap 8/4/15- Nia vs. Kalani: Winner Takes All
- Total Divas Recap 8/4/15- Season 4, Ep. 5- Tea Mode
- Teen Wolf Recap Season 5 8/3/2015 “Strange Frequencies”
- American Ninja Warrior Recap 8/3/15 – Orlando Finals with Flip Rodriguez, Drew Dreschel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/3/15- Top 16 Perform Live + Elimination
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Season 2 Ep 1 Recap 8/2/15
- I Am Cait Recap 8/2/15- Season 1, Ep. 2- The Road Trip – Part 1
- True Detective Recap 8/2/15 Season 2 Episode 7: Black Maps and Motel Rooms
The X Factor Results Recap 12/5/12 – Six Remain
The X Factor returns with only six contestants remaining for another great week of performances.
Last week there was another double elimination with Paige Thomas, one of Demi Lovato’s Young Adults, and Vino Alan, one of L.A. Reid’s Over 25s, being sent home. Judges Simon Cowell, Demi Lovato, L.A. Reid and Britney Spears will judge the final six.
THE X FACTOR finalists are Teens – Carly Rose Sonenclar and Diamond White; Young Adults – CeCe Frey; Over 25s – Tate Stevens; and Groups – Emblem3 and Fifth Harmony, who will once again perform LIVE for America’s votes.
The contestants will be performing two songs on tonight’s show. One of the songs the contestants will be singing was picked by the fans as part of a challenge presented by Pepsi.
We have the songs the X Factor finalists will be singing below (update- the performance video is highlighted next to each artist for your viewing pleasure, just click on Video):
Carly Rose Sonenclar — Beyonce’s “If I Were a Boy” – Video
Diamond White — Rihanna’s “Diamonds” – Video
CeCe Frey — Katy Perry’s “Part of Me” – Video
Tate Stevens — Garth Brooks: “If Tomorrow Never Comes” – Video
Fifth Harmony — Demi Lovato’s “Give Your Heart a Break” – Video
Emblem3 — Bob Dylan’s “Forever Young” – Video
What do you think of the song choices?
Check out Page 2 for our live recap of all the performances!