- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Demi Lovato Naked for Vanity Fair – No Make Up, No Clothes to Demonstrate Confidence
- General Hospital Recap for September 28 to October 2
- Dancing With the Stars Alek Skarlatos Talks About Shooting in Oregon at Umpqua College
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Spoilers Week 4 – Dance and Song – Most Memorable Year
- Video: The View’s Candace Cameron Bure Calls Justin Bieber a Sinner
- Matt Damon Vs. Jimmy Fallon Whip/Nae Nae – Who Does It Better?
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 9/29/15 Season 3 Ep. 1 “Laws of Nature”
- Scream Queens Recap 9/29/15 Season 1 Ep. 3 – Chainsaw
The X Factor Results Recap 12/5/12 – Six Remain
The X Factor returns with only six contestants remaining for another great week of performances.
Last week there was another double elimination with Paige Thomas, one of Demi Lovato’s Young Adults, and Vino Alan, one of L.A. Reid’s Over 25s, being sent home. Judges Simon Cowell, Demi Lovato, L.A. Reid and Britney Spears will judge the final six.
THE X FACTOR finalists are Teens – Carly Rose Sonenclar and Diamond White; Young Adults – CeCe Frey; Over 25s – Tate Stevens; and Groups – Emblem3 and Fifth Harmony, who will once again perform LIVE for America’s votes.
The contestants will be performing two songs on tonight’s show. One of the songs the contestants will be singing was picked by the fans as part of a challenge presented by Pepsi.
We have the songs the X Factor finalists will be singing below (update- the performance video is highlighted next to each artist for your viewing pleasure, just click on Video):
Carly Rose Sonenclar — Beyonce’s “If I Were a Boy” – Video
Diamond White — Rihanna’s “Diamonds” – Video
CeCe Frey — Katy Perry’s “Part of Me” – Video
Tate Stevens — Garth Brooks: “If Tomorrow Never Comes” – Video
Fifth Harmony — Demi Lovato’s “Give Your Heart a Break” – Video
Emblem3 — Bob Dylan’s “Forever Young” – Video
What do you think of the song choices?
Check out Page 2 for our live recap of all the performances!