- Revenge Recap 4/19/15- Season 4, Ep. 20- Burn
- Miley Cyrus Wears Nipple Pasties – Says She Wanted to Have Sex With Joan Jett
- General Hospital Recap for April 13 to 17
- Erin Andrews Boyfriend Jarret Stoll Arrested for Drug Possession
- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
The X Factor Results Recap 12/5/12 – Six Remain
The X Factor returns with only six contestants remaining for another great week of performances.
Last week there was another double elimination with Paige Thomas, one of Demi Lovato’s Young Adults, and Vino Alan, one of L.A. Reid’s Over 25s, being sent home. Judges Simon Cowell, Demi Lovato, L.A. Reid and Britney Spears will judge the final six.
THE X FACTOR finalists are Teens – Carly Rose Sonenclar and Diamond White; Young Adults – CeCe Frey; Over 25s – Tate Stevens; and Groups – Emblem3 and Fifth Harmony, who will once again perform LIVE for America’s votes.
The contestants will be performing two songs on tonight’s show. One of the songs the contestants will be singing was picked by the fans as part of a challenge presented by Pepsi.
We have the songs the X Factor finalists will be singing below (update- the performance video is highlighted next to each artist for your viewing pleasure, just click on Video):
Carly Rose Sonenclar — Beyonce’s “If I Were a Boy” – Video
Diamond White — Rihanna’s “Diamonds” - Video
CeCe Frey — Katy Perry’s “Part of Me” – Video
Tate Stevens — Garth Brooks: “If Tomorrow Never Comes” – Video
Fifth Harmony — Demi Lovato’s “Give Your Heart a Break” - Video
Emblem3 — Bob Dylan’s “Forever Young” – Video
What do you think of the song choices?
Check out Page 2 for our live recap of all the performances!