- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
- Dance Moms Recap 8/18/15- City of Angels
- Total Divas Recap 8/18/15- Season 4, Ep. 7- No Holds Barre
The X Factor Results Recap 12/6/12 – Who Will Make It to the Top 4?
After each contestant got two chances to impress America last night, the votes are in, and only four of the Top 6 will be moving on to next week’s semi-finals after another double elimination.
Start reading our live recap below to find out which act will be sent home based on your votes and which two contestants will battle it out in a sing-off judged by the mentors. After mixed reviews last night for every contestant except Carly Rose (who was unanimously praised by the judges), the votes could have gone any way.
Before any of the anticipated results were announced, last year’s X Factor winner Melanie Amaro performed her single “Long Distance.”
As usual, the lowest vote-getter was revealed right away and sent home. The act sent home based on America’s votes was: CeCe Frey. She took it graciously, saying she was grateful for the opportunity and that she’d miss Demi and the other contestants. Demi, who sported leopard face paint to support CeCe, even got choked up saying goodbye to her.
Consequently, two acts were left to sing for survival: Fifth Harmony and Diamond White
Prior to the sing-off, Ke$ha hit the stage to premiere her new single “C’mon.”
Click over to Page 2 to find out who won the sing off and what this week’s leader board looked like!