- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
- General Hospital Recap for 6/22/15 – 6/26/15
Is The X Factor Tate Stevens Going Home? Who Are the Top Four?
The X Factor will be down to the final four after tonight’s show (December 6th). Tate Stevens has placed number one and two consistently for the past few weeks. After last night’s performances will he stay on top?
Tate performed Bongiovi’s ‘Living on a Prayer,‘ to less than stellar reviews from the judges.
Based on what our readers have been searching for – it is going to be close for Tate. He may have to sing for his life.
If we base our predictions on our readers interests, Carly Rose Sonenclare will take the number one spot, the same place she has been for the past couple of weeks.
We have our predictions on page 2. Check it out and let us know what you think?