- Pretty Little Liars Recap 8/4/15 Season 6 Episode 9 – Last Dance
- Dance Moms Recap 8/4/15- Nia vs. Kalani: Winner Takes All
- Total Divas Recap 8/4/15- Season 4, Ep. 5- Tea Mode
- Teen Wolf Recap Season 5 8/3/2015 “Strange Frequencies”
- American Ninja Warrior Recap 8/3/15 – Orlando Finals with Flip Rodriguez, Drew Dreschel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/3/15- Top 16 Perform Live + Elimination
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Season 2 Ep 1 Recap 8/2/15
- I Am Cait Recap 8/2/15- Season 1, Ep. 2- The Road Trip – Part 1
- True Detective Recap 8/2/15 Season 2 Episode 7: Black Maps and Motel Rooms
Is The X Factor Tate Stevens Going Home? Who Are the Top Four?
The X Factor will be down to the final four after tonight’s show (December 6th). Tate Stevens has placed number one and two consistently for the past few weeks. After last night’s performances will he stay on top?
Tate performed Bongiovi’s ‘Living on a Prayer,‘ to less than stellar reviews from the judges.
Based on what our readers have been searching for – it is going to be close for Tate. He may have to sing for his life.
If we base our predictions on our readers interests, Carly Rose Sonenclare will take the number one spot, the same place she has been for the past couple of weeks.
We have our predictions on page 2. Check it out and let us know what you think?