- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
Is The X Factor Tate Stevens Going Home? Who Are the Top Four?
The X Factor will be down to the final four after tonight’s show (December 6th). Tate Stevens has placed number one and two consistently for the past few weeks. After last night’s performances will he stay on top?
Tate performed Bongiovi’s ‘Living on a Prayer,‘ to less than stellar reviews from the judges.
Based on what our readers have been searching for – it is going to be close for Tate. He may have to sing for his life.
If we base our predictions on our readers interests, Carly Rose Sonenclare will take the number one spot, the same place she has been for the past couple of weeks.
We have our predictions on page 2. Check it out and let us know what you think?