- Is Melissa McCarthy a Hypocrite Having Lost a Lot of Weight?
- Johnny Depp Faces Ten Year Prison Sentence!
- Forcing the Men on The Bachelorette to Box Causes Outrage from Viewers
- Demi Moore and Rumer Willis are Really Twins
- Giveaway: $100 GiftCard in Honor of The President’s Shadow by Brad Meltzer
- Who is Ben Higgins on The Bachelorette 2015 with Kaitlyn Bristowe
- American Ninja Warrior Recap – 5/25/15 – Season Premiere
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Recap 5/25/15 – Who Went Home? – Amy Schumer and Laila Ali
- Colin Farrell Is All For Ireland’s Passing of Gay Marriage!
- Josh Duggar Thinks Incest is Funny – Jokes About It – See Video
The X Factor Tate Stevens Wins Season 2
After weeks of competing for a $5 million recording contract, the winner of season 2’s The X Factor has been chosen….and it is Tate Stevens.
Tate Stevens, whose real name is Stephen Eatinger, was one of the older contestants this season at the age of 37. Tate began performing at the age of 4. From there, Tate would perform at talent shows, oprys, church choir, and school choir before hitting the road right out of high school with his band, the Dixie Cadillacs, who opened for many of today’s biggest country stars.
Tate auditioned with the song “Anything Goes” by Randy Houser. Tate is a Country Crooner, who has placed number one on the leader board for more weeks than anyone else!!
Tate spoke about why he could win THE X FACTOR, “To have the X factor you have to have the whole package. You have to be a great singer, performer, and all-around artist. I feel that I am that because of the many years of work and hours doing it I feel that it has made me the best at what I do.”
It looks like Tate was right – he had the X Factor. Are you surprised Tate won?