- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
- Miley Cyrus Sings My Way While Saying Good Bye to Drake, Ariana, The Entourage Movie and More
- Video: Saturday Night Live Disses Taylor Swift’s Squad
- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Demi Lovato Naked for Vanity Fair – No Make Up, No Clothes to Demonstrate Confidence
- General Hospital Recap for September 28 to October 2
- Dancing With the Stars Alek Skarlatos Talks About Shooting in Oregon at Umpqua College
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Spoilers Week 4 – Dance and Song – Most Memorable Year
- Video: The View’s Candace Cameron Bure Calls Justin Bieber a Sinner
The X Factor Tate Stevens Wins Season 2
After weeks of competing for a $5 million recording contract, the winner of season 2’s The X Factor has been chosen….and it is Tate Stevens.
Tate Stevens, whose real name is Stephen Eatinger, was one of the older contestants this season at the age of 37. Tate began performing at the age of 4. From there, Tate would perform at talent shows, oprys, church choir, and school choir before hitting the road right out of high school with his band, the Dixie Cadillacs, who opened for many of today’s biggest country stars.
Tate auditioned with the song “Anything Goes” by Randy Houser. Tate is a Country Crooner, who has placed number one on the leader board for more weeks than anyone else!!
Tate spoke about why he could win THE X FACTOR, “To have the X factor you have to have the whole package. You have to be a great singer, performer, and all-around artist. I feel that I am that because of the many years of work and hours doing it I feel that it has made me the best at what I do.”
It looks like Tate was right – he had the X Factor. Are you surprised Tate won?