- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
The X Factor Tate Stevens Wins Season 2
After weeks of competing for a $5 million recording contract, the winner of season 2’s The X Factor has been chosen….and it is Tate Stevens.
Tate Stevens, whose real name is Stephen Eatinger, was one of the older contestants this season at the age of 37. Tate began performing at the age of 4. From there, Tate would perform at talent shows, oprys, church choir, and school choir before hitting the road right out of high school with his band, the Dixie Cadillacs, who opened for many of today’s biggest country stars.
Tate auditioned with the song “Anything Goes” by Randy Houser. Tate is a Country Crooner, who has placed number one on the leader board for more weeks than anyone else!!
Tate spoke about why he could win THE X FACTOR, “To have the X factor you have to have the whole package. You have to be a great singer, performer, and all-around artist. I feel that I am that because of the many years of work and hours doing it I feel that it has made me the best at what I do.”
It looks like Tate was right – he had the X Factor. Are you surprised Tate won?