- Big Brother Recap 9/3/15 – Double Eviction – 6 Houseguests Remain – Who Went Home
- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
The X Factor Tate Stevens Wins Season 2
After weeks of competing for a $5 million recording contract, the winner of season 2’s The X Factor has been chosen….and it is Tate Stevens.
Tate Stevens, whose real name is Stephen Eatinger, was one of the older contestants this season at the age of 37. Tate began performing at the age of 4. From there, Tate would perform at talent shows, oprys, church choir, and school choir before hitting the road right out of high school with his band, the Dixie Cadillacs, who opened for many of today’s biggest country stars.
Tate auditioned with the song “Anything Goes” by Randy Houser. Tate is a Country Crooner, who has placed number one on the leader board for more weeks than anyone else!!
Tate spoke about why he could win THE X FACTOR, “To have the X factor you have to have the whole package. You have to be a great singer, performer, and all-around artist. I feel that I am that because of the many years of work and hours doing it I feel that it has made me the best at what I do.”
It looks like Tate was right – he had the X Factor. Are you surprised Tate won?