- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
‘X Factor’ Winner Tate Stevens Replaces Phillip Phillips on FOX’s New Years Eve Show
FOX has made a change in their New Year’s Eve lineup, adding X Factor winner, Tate Stevens, but getting rid of season 11 American Idol winner, Phillip Phillips.
Phillips will be no longer taking the stage at the New Year’s Eve bash, alongside Carmen Electra and Lifehouse. Now, Tate Stevens will perform.
The event will take place from Las Vegas at the Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino and will be hosted by Marlon Waynes.
Tate Stevens was the 37-year-old country singer who won this past season of the X Factor. Stevens was mentored by LA Reid and won a $5 million recording contract from Sony Music.
Written by Michelle Wincott