- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
- General Hospital Recap for 6/22/15 – 6/26/15
- Under the Dome Recap 6/25/15- Season 3 Premiere- Move On; But I’m Not
- Big Brother 17 Season Premiere Recap 6/24/15 – Part 1 Meet the 1st 8 Houseguests
- Dance Moms Recap 6/23/15- West Coast Strikes Back
‘X Factor’ Winner Tate Stevens Replaces Phillip Phillips on FOX’s New Years Eve Show
FOX has made a change in their New Year’s Eve lineup, adding X Factor winner, Tate Stevens, but getting rid of season 11 American Idol winner, Phillip Phillips.
Phillips will be no longer taking the stage at the New Year’s Eve bash, alongside Carmen Electra and Lifehouse. Now, Tate Stevens will perform.
The event will take place from Las Vegas at the Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino and will be hosted by Marlon Waynes.
Tate Stevens was the 37-year-old country singer who won this past season of the X Factor. Stevens was mentored by LA Reid and won a $5 million recording contract from Sony Music.
Written by Michelle Wincott