- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Season 2 Ep 1 Recap 8/2/15
- I Am Cait Recap 8/2/15- Season 1, Ep. 2- The Road Trip – Part 1
- True Detective Recap 8/2/15 Season 2 Episode 7: Black Maps and Motel Rooms
- Big Brother Season 17 – 2015 – Spoilers Week 6 – Who is HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
Zooey Deschanel Officially A Single Woman
Deschanel, when she wasn’t thrift store shopping or making everything that a grandma might own cool, was actually a married woman. Deschanel and Gibbard were married on September of 2009, and just two years later filed for divorce, citing “”irreconcilable differences” as the reason. My gut tells me that Gibbard suggested replacing Deschanel’s record player with an iPod and all hell broke loose.
Deschanel has actually been off the market for some time now as she has been dating screenwriter, Jamie Linden. And since no one has a clue of who he is, his unpopularity and ‘non-mainstream’ status makes him the perfect fit for Deschanel.
Deschanel can be seen on ‘New Girl‘ and Gibbard cannot be seen on my iPod. Sorry, Ben.