- American Ninja Warrior Recap – 5/25/15 – Season Premiere
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Recap 5/25/15 – Who Went Home? – Amy Schumer and Laila Ali
- Colin Farrell Is All For Ireland’s Passing of Gay Marriage!
- Josh Duggar Thinks Incest is Funny – Jokes About It – See Video
- Ben Stiller’s Mother Passes Away!
- Who is JJ Lane on The Bachelorette 2015 With Kaitlyn Bristowe
- Kelly Rutherford Wins Temporary Sole Custody of Her Children
- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
Zooey Deschanel Officially A Single Woman
Deschanel, when she wasn’t thrift store shopping or making everything that a grandma might own cool, was actually a married woman. Deschanel and Gibbard were married on September of 2009, and just two years later filed for divorce, citing “”irreconcilable differences” as the reason. My gut tells me that Gibbard suggested replacing Deschanel’s record player with an iPod and all hell broke loose.
Deschanel has actually been off the market for some time now as she has been dating screenwriter, Jamie Linden. And since no one has a clue of who he is, his unpopularity and ‘non-mainstream’ status makes him the perfect fit for Deschanel.
Deschanel can be seen on ‘New Girl‘ and Gibbard cannot be seen on my iPod. Sorry, Ben.