- Bruce Jenner’s Female Side Lands “Vanity Fair” Cover!
- Kelly Rutherford Custody Bid Halted By Judge-Kids Staying in Monaco
- Demi Lovato Speaks About Dealing with Bi-Polar Disorder
- Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Recap 5/29/15- Season 3- Shotgun Wedding
- Kim Richards Missing Since Daughter’s Wedding-What Happened to Rehab
- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
Adele To Not Share The Name Of Her Baby Yet
Adele, who won a Golden Globe last night for her James Bond title song, “Skyfall,” and can now place the award next to her numerous Grammy awards, used her acceptance speech to thank her boyfriend and her son, but was very tight-lipped when it came to the name of her first born.
“I am not sharing his name at the moment. It is very personal to me. I am enjoying him on my own.”
The Golden Globes was Adele’s first public appearance since since giving birth to her son in October, and she had this to say about her new role as a mother:
“I am exhausted, that is how [motherhood] has changed me. I have eczema from boiling bottles.”
While Adele has not released the name of her son yet, being that she is British, I will put my money down on Alfie, Barnaby, or Fergus.