- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 7/21/15 Season 1 Episode 4 – Aftermath
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/21/15 Season 6 Episode 7 – O Brother, Where Art Thou
- Dance Moms Recap 7/21/15- Solo Battle: Round 1
- Total Divas Recap 7/21/15- Season 4, Ep. 3- Eat Your Heart Out
Adele To Not Share The Name Of Her Baby Yet
Adele, who won a Golden Globe last night for her James Bond title song, “Skyfall,” and can now place the award next to her numerous Grammy awards, used her acceptance speech to thank her boyfriend and her son, but was very tight-lipped when it came to the name of her first born.
“I am not sharing his name at the moment. It is very personal to me. I am enjoying him on my own.”
The Golden Globes was Adele’s first public appearance since since giving birth to her son in October, and she had this to say about her new role as a mother:
“I am exhausted, that is how [motherhood] has changed me. I have eczema from boiling bottles.”
While Adele has not released the name of her son yet, being that she is British, I will put my money down on Alfie, Barnaby, or Fergus.