- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Demi Lovato Naked for Vanity Fair – No Make Up, No Clothes to Demonstrate Confidence
- General Hospital Recap for September 28 to October 2
- Dancing With the Stars Alek Skarlatos Talks About Shooting in Oregon at Umpqua College
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Spoilers Week 4 – Dance and Song – Most Memorable Year
- Video: The View’s Candace Cameron Bure Calls Justin Bieber a Sinner
- Matt Damon Vs. Jimmy Fallon Whip/Nae Nae – Who Does It Better?
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 9/29/15 Season 3 Ep. 1 “Laws of Nature”
- Scream Queens Recap 9/29/15 Season 1 Ep. 3 – Chainsaw
Adele To Not Share The Name Of Her Baby Yet
Adele, who won a Golden Globe last night for her James Bond title song, “Skyfall,” and can now place the award next to her numerous Grammy awards, used her acceptance speech to thank her boyfriend and her son, but was very tight-lipped when it came to the name of her first born.
“I am not sharing his name at the moment. It is very personal to me. I am enjoying him on my own.”
The Golden Globes was Adele’s first public appearance since since giving birth to her son in October, and she had this to say about her new role as a mother:
“I am exhausted, that is how [motherhood] has changed me. I have eczema from boiling bottles.”
While Adele has not released the name of her son yet, being that she is British, I will put my money down on Alfie, Barnaby, or Fergus.