- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
Adele To Not Share The Name Of Her Baby Yet
Adele, who won a Golden Globe last night for her James Bond title song, “Skyfall,” and can now place the award next to her numerous Grammy awards, used her acceptance speech to thank her boyfriend and her son, but was very tight-lipped when it came to the name of her first born.
“I am not sharing his name at the moment. It is very personal to me. I am enjoying him on my own.”
The Golden Globes was Adele’s first public appearance since since giving birth to her son in October, and she had this to say about her new role as a mother:
“I am exhausted, that is how [motherhood] has changed me. I have eczema from boiling bottles.”
While Adele has not released the name of her son yet, being that she is British, I will put my money down on Alfie, Barnaby, or Fergus.