- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
Adele To Not Share The Name Of Her Baby Yet
Adele, who won a Golden Globe last night for her James Bond title song, “Skyfall,” and can now place the award next to her numerous Grammy awards, used her acceptance speech to thank her boyfriend and her son, but was very tight-lipped when it came to the name of her first born.
“I am not sharing his name at the moment. It is very personal to me. I am enjoying him on my own.”
The Golden Globes was Adele’s first public appearance since since giving birth to her son in October, and she had this to say about her new role as a mother:
“I am exhausted, that is how [motherhood] has changed me. I have eczema from boiling bottles.”
While Adele has not released the name of her son yet, being that she is British, I will put my money down on Alfie, Barnaby, or Fergus.