- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
American Idol’s Kris Allen Involved in Head-On Car Crash With Pregnant Wife
American Idol winner, Kris Allen (the guy who beat Adam Lambert) was involved in a head-on car crash with his pregnant wife on New Year’s Day.
To be clear, Allen, his wife, and their unborn child are totally fine, aside from Allen breaking his wrist. Since we haven’t heard a song by Allen in years, than we shouldn’t worry that Allen will probably not be picking up a guitar for a while.
While in the hospital, Allen took the chance to tweet an update, because as long as they have their fingers, celebrities will tweet at any given time. Allen states:
“Thank you @ford for equipping me with a car that kept my whole family @katyallen @ZorroPup and the little one we have on the way safe.”
Allen goes on to confirm that he is in fact having a baby with his wife:
“Yes I got in a really bad wreck tonight and yes I’m having a lil baby. #gonnabeadaddy.”
Allen goes on to let his fans know that even though his wrist his broken, his tour will still go on. His four fans cheer in unison. Allen hasn’t been relevant since winning Idol, and it is quite a downer that it took a head-on car crash for him to make the media rounds.
Allen should stop living like he is dying….and yes, that is the one song we all know from him.