- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
Anne Hathaway Treated Fiance Awful During Filming Of Les Misérables
Hathaway, who found herself doing everything she could to rightfully portray the desperate prostitute, Fantine, including losing 25 pounds and cutting off her hair, has said that it ultimately took a toll on her and her relationship with Shulman:
“I was a witch. I mean, I was dealing with a lot of darkness and I was starving. So I just wasn’t that much fun to be around.” Hathaway continues, “I realized I was being really unfair to him and that even though I was in a negative place, I couldn’t let it affect our relationship. And also, I needed to go further into that negative place to play my character, and I love him so much that I was like, ‘You’re making me happy. You’re keeping me up and I’m clawing to the sides of my life and I need to fall into a pit and you need to go, honey.'”
Keep in mind that this is the same woman who starred in the Princess Diaries, a movie that I may or may not have considered buying, but then decided that it wasn’t manly enough, so I made sure to DVR it every time the Disney Channel decided to air it, so it’s definitely strange hearing how far Hathaway went into her role, as well as how it affected her relationship.
Hathaway goes on to say that during filming she picked a fight with Shulman because “he wouldn’t watch a sunset” with her. If I was starving myself for a role, I would pick up a fight with my own mother for making me visit her in the hospital.
What do you guys think of how much this role affected Hathaway? Would you ever starve or shed weight for an acting role?