- The Voice Dustin Christensen Sings Downtown Train – 4 Chair Turn Around
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/5/15 – Season 21 Ep. 5 Who Was Eliminated? – The Most Memorable Year
- The Voice Season 9 Blind Auditions Night 5 Recap 10/5/15 – Spoilers
- Blindspot Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Eight Slim Grins”
- Minority Report Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Hawk-Eye”
- Good Wife Archie Panjabi Confirms Feud with Julianna Margulies – No Denying It Anymore
- Kardashian and Jenner Family Labeled as First Family – America Says NEVER!
- How Did 13 Year Old You Tube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley Die?
- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
Ashton Kutcher Shares Bizzare Split Photo Of Himself With Steve Jobs
Ashton Kutcher has tweeted a bizarre split photo of himself with Steve Jobs to help promote his new film about the legendary innovator called, jOBS.
Kutcher, who portray Steve Jobs in the new film that just premiered at Sundance and will be released in theaters on April 19, added this caption along with the photo:
“Thank you Sundance for your support of Jobs.”
The film is already getting a lot of buzz, so this picture should get even more people interesting the film. Critic Owen Gleiberman says:
“Watching jOBS, with its basic warts-and-all accuracy and unsweetened, killer-shrewd performance by Ashton Kutcher (who was obviously cast because he looks like Jobs, but who bites into the role with his incisors), I was surprised, and often riveted, by what a starkly honest portrait it is.”
It will be interesting to see how people will react to Kutcher’s take on Jobs, since Kutcher is not known for his acting and is more known for being in a relationship with a certain older woman for a few years, and also replacing a certain “winner” on Two and a Half Men.
What do you think of this bizarre photo? Are you interested in seeing jOBS?