- Bruce Jenner’s Female Side Lands “Vanity Fair” Cover!
- Kelly Rutherford Custody Bid Halted By Judge-Kids Staying in Monaco
- Demi Lovato Speaks About Dealing with Bi-Polar Disorder
- Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Recap 5/29/15- Season 3- Shotgun Wedding
- Kim Richards Missing Since Daughter’s Wedding-What Happened to Rehab
- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
Ashton Kutcher Shares Bizzare Split Photo Of Himself With Steve Jobs
Ashton Kutcher has tweeted a bizarre split photo of himself with Steve Jobs to help promote his new film about the legendary innovator called, jOBS.
Kutcher, who portray Steve Jobs in the new film that just premiered at Sundance and will be released in theaters on April 19, added this caption along with the photo:
“Thank you Sundance for your support of Jobs.”
The film is already getting a lot of buzz, so this picture should get even more people interesting the film. Critic Owen Gleiberman says:
“Watching jOBS, with its basic warts-and-all accuracy and unsweetened, killer-shrewd performance by Ashton Kutcher (who was obviously cast because he looks like Jobs, but who bites into the role with his incisors), I was surprised, and often riveted, by what a starkly honest portrait it is.”
It will be interesting to see how people will react to Kutcher’s take on Jobs, since Kutcher is not known for his acting and is more known for being in a relationship with a certain older woman for a few years, and also replacing a certain “winner” on Two and a Half Men.
What do you think of this bizarre photo? Are you interested in seeing jOBS?