- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
- The Royal Family Debuts New Photos Of Princess Charlotte- See Them Here!
- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
Ashton Kutcher Shares Bizzare Split Photo Of Himself With Steve Jobs
Ashton Kutcher has tweeted a bizarre split photo of himself with Steve Jobs to help promote his new film about the legendary innovator called, jOBS.
Kutcher, who portray Steve Jobs in the new film that just premiered at Sundance and will be released in theaters on April 19, added this caption along with the photo:
“Thank you Sundance for your support of Jobs.”
The film is already getting a lot of buzz, so this picture should get even more people interesting the film. Critic Owen Gleiberman says:
“Watching jOBS, with its basic warts-and-all accuracy and unsweetened, killer-shrewd performance by Ashton Kutcher (who was obviously cast because he looks like Jobs, but who bites into the role with his incisors), I was surprised, and often riveted, by what a starkly honest portrait it is.”
It will be interesting to see how people will react to Kutcher’s take on Jobs, since Kutcher is not known for his acting and is more known for being in a relationship with a certain older woman for a few years, and also replacing a certain “winner” on Two and a Half Men.
What do you think of this bizarre photo? Are you interested in seeing jOBS?