- General Hospital Recap for October 5 to October 9, 2015
- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Scandal Recap 10/8/15 – Mellie Declares War on the President and His Mistress – Season 5 Ep. 3
- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
The Bachelor 2013 Sean Lowe Preview 1/14/13 – Photo Season 17
Last week on the season premiere of The Bachelor, Sean Lowe handed out 12 roses before the rose ceremony took place. Of course, jealousy ensued and the competition among the ladies heated up very quickly. We have the recap from the first episode of the season here.
The second episode of the season leaves us with the 19 remaining bachelorettes who move into the mansion with hopes that they will end up as Sean’s soul mate and future wife.
But first our Bachelor has a few tricks up his sleeve, as he takes Sarah on a jolting one-on-one adrenaline date, while Desiree gets the full hidden-camera prank treatment to see if she has a sense of humor. The group date will give 13 lucky ladies the chance to compete in a photo shoot challenge to win a deal to appear on the cover of several famed romance novels. But it doesn’t take long for the drama to ramp up, and an intense rose ceremony lies ahead, on “The Bachelor,” MONDAY, JANUARY 14 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on ABC.
We will have the recap of the second episode before the show even starts….so be sure to come back.
Check out the 30++ photos from the episode on page 2.