- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
The Bachelor 2013 Sean Lowe Preview 1/28/13 – Week 4 – Photos
The Bachelor, Sean Lowe, is down to 13 women who are vying for his attention and that final rose. In the 4th week of The Bachelor it is going to be a challenging week ahead for the 13 remaining bachelorettes.
Selma learns that what she thought was an opulent date will actually be a rock climbing adventure. Eight women join Sean for a rock’em sock’em roller derby match, which ends with a trip to the hospital.
Leslie H. is the stunning bachelorette that Sean surprises with a Rodeo Drive shopping spree ˆ la “Pretty Woman,” and an elegant romantic date that ends with the couple being treated to a VIP private concert from folk-rock-pop artist Ben Taylor.
The controversy continues to swirl around one disruptive woman (who is most likely Tierra) even as the others try to deepen their connection with Sean, on “The Bachelor,” MONDAY, JANUARY 28 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on ABC.
We have photos from the episode on page 2.