- Bruce Jenner’s Female Side Lands “Vanity Fair” Cover!
- Kelly Rutherford Custody Bid Halted By Judge-Kids Staying in Monaco
- Demi Lovato Speaks About Dealing with Bi-Polar Disorder
- Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Recap 5/29/15- Season 3- Shotgun Wedding
- Kim Richards Missing Since Daughter’s Wedding-What Happened to Rehab
- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
The Bachelor 2013 Sean Lowe Preview 1/28/13 – Week 4 – Photos
The Bachelor, Sean Lowe, is down to 13 women who are vying for his attention and that final rose. In the 4th week of The Bachelor it is going to be a challenging week ahead for the 13 remaining bachelorettes.
Selma learns that what she thought was an opulent date will actually be a rock climbing adventure. Eight women join Sean for a rock’em sock’em roller derby match, which ends with a trip to the hospital.
Leslie H. is the stunning bachelorette that Sean surprises with a Rodeo Drive shopping spree ˆ la “Pretty Woman,” and an elegant romantic date that ends with the couple being treated to a VIP private concert from folk-rock-pop artist Ben Taylor.
The controversy continues to swirl around one disruptive woman (who is most likely Tierra) even as the others try to deepen their connection with Sean, on “The Bachelor,” MONDAY, JANUARY 28 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on ABC.
We have photos from the episode on page 2.