- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
- Kendall Jenner Kept Out of Coachella Neon Carnival-Justin Bieber Makes Scene
- Miley Cyrus Shows Nipples on Instagram With the Willis Girls!
- Deals and Steals – Sunglasses, Headphones, Bracelets – As Soon on GMA
- Nashville Recap 4/15/15 Season 3 Episode 18: “Nobody Knows But Me”
The Bachelor 2013 Sean Lowe Preview 2/5/13 – Week 5 Part 2
The Bachelor was filled with drama on last night’s episode. Tierra is the bachelorette that is high maintenance and can’t seem to get along with any of the other women. We have the complete recap here!
Annoying Tierra and sweet natured Jackie face off in the dramatic two-on-one date and Jackie was sent home. The Bachelor attempts to escalate his relationship with Lindsay to new heights when the couple takes an astounding helicopter ride over the gorgeous mountains of Montana’s Glacier National Park.
Eight women get competed in a Montana relay race, including milking goats, with the winning team getting to spend more time with Sean. Only Sean ended up getting the losing team to spend more time with him and even gave Daniella a rose right then and there.
Tierra continues to cause a firestorm in the house, leaving Sean to worry if he will ever find his wife. In tonight’s episode it looks like the ladies will be freezing their beautiful bikini bodies off and Tierra seems to be hurt – even needing oxygen to help her breath.
We will have the recap up before the show even begins so be sure to come back and see who is eliminated.
The second part of “The Bachelor” special event, will air on a special night and time, TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 5 (9:00-11:00 p.m., ET).