- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
The Bachelor 2013 Sean Lowe Recap 1/28/13 – Week 4
The Bachelor, Sean Lowe, has his hands full with 13 bachelorettes remaining and trying to win his heart.
The first one on one date is with Selma. The gorgeous bachelorette is enthralled with her one-on-one date with Sean as the day begins with a limousine ride and a private jet. But then she discovers that the Bachelor has something entirely different on his mind.
Their destination is the desert landscape of the Joshua Tree National Park in Twenty-nine Palms, California. Sean decides to put Selma to the test with a daring rock climbing escapade. Later the couple has dinner under the stars at a hipster-chic trailer park where the table is set for romance. But his beautiful date is having reservations about getting intimate with Sean. Selma was born in Iraq and is a very strict Muslim. Because of this she is having a hard time even kissing Sean, saying her mom would have a heart attack if she kissed a man on national television. This doesn’t seem to bother Sean as Selma manages to get a rose.