- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
The Bachelor 2013 Sean Lowe Recap 1/28/13 – Week 4
The Bachelor, Sean Lowe, has his hands full with 13 bachelorettes remaining and trying to win his heart.
The first one on one date is with Selma. The gorgeous bachelorette is enthralled with her one-on-one date with Sean as the day begins with a limousine ride and a private jet. But then she discovers that the Bachelor has something entirely different on his mind.
Their destination is the desert landscape of the Joshua Tree National Park in Twenty-nine Palms, California. Sean decides to put Selma to the test with a daring rock climbing escapade. Later the couple has dinner under the stars at a hipster-chic trailer park where the table is set for romance. But his beautiful date is having reservations about getting intimate with Sean. Selma was born in Iraq and is a very strict Muslim. Because of this she is having a hard time even kissing Sean, saying her mom would have a heart attack if she kissed a man on national television. This doesn’t seem to bother Sean as Selma manages to get a rose.