- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
The Bachelor 2013 Sean Lowe Recap 1/7/13 – Season 17
The Bachelor Season 17 with Sean Lowe premieres tonight, January 7, 2013. On the premiere episode, Sean, 28, the handsome business entrepreneur from Dallas, meets 26 potential soul mates as he begins his exciting search for true love. Sean prepares for the night of his life as the 26 beautiful bachelorettes, all clamoring to meet him, begin to arrive.
Sean kicks off his journey – not by meeting beautiful bachelorettes, but by meeting with a friend — someone who was also left heartbroken by Emily — Arie Lukendyk, Jr. The handsome race driver offers his support as well as some hilarious, if questionable advice. Watching Arie and Sean talk and joke around is funny. Sean is the “All American Guy” while Arie is well known for his kissing and teaches Sean a thing or two, down to pointers on how much tongue he should use. I’m going with too much information on this one.
Arriving at the mansion for the first cocktail party, Sean is nervous, but seeing how excited the women are to meet him calms him down. The first lady out of the limo is AshLee F., followed by Jackie, a beautiful make-up artist who marks her territory with a kiss on Sean’s cheek that is quickly wiped off by Selma who happens to be carrying a tissue in her cleavage.
Robyn, a gorgeous engineer, does a back flip out of the limousine – only to fall, unceremoniously, on her behind. Kelly, a lovely cruise ship singer serenades Sean with an original song about their future love. Katie, a yoga teacher, gets out of the limo without her shoes and teaches Sean a pose.
Keep reading to see what the other ladies have in store for Sean.