- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 7/6/15- Who Are the Top 20?
- True Detective Recap 7/5/15 Season 2 Episode 3 Maybe Tomorrow
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Spoilers – The Final One Confirmed – The Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
The Bachelor Sean Lowe Recap 1/14/13 Season 17 Week 2
The Bachelor Sean Lowe returns with the hope of finding love. Last week, Lowe meet the bachelorette’s and eliminated seven women. We have the complete recap here. This week Sean will start with his one on one dates, group dates and ultimately eliminating three women who he can’t see spending his life with. We will be following Sean’s journey from beginning to end.
Beginning with a date with Sarah, Sean whisks her away via helicopter to the top of one of Los Angeles’ highest buildings. He holds out a sweet reward: a romantic picnic – but only after the couple free-falls 300 feet to the ground. Despite the difficulty of having one arm, Sarah is ready and willing to attempt the perilous fall. Later she shares her emotional story about being physically challenged and how she strives to overcome this hurdle. But how will Sean receive this message? Will he accept Sarah wholeheartedly, or will her dream date end in heartbreak?
Keep reading on page 2.