- The Voice 2015 Recap 4/28/15- Season 8- Who Are the Top 8?
- Married at First Sight Recap 4/28/15 Season 2 Ep. 7 – ‘Happy New Year’
- Hilary Duff is on Tinder – Has a Bowling Date With One of the Men
- Was Patrick Dempsey Fired From Grey’s Anatomy – That’s Why He Was Killed Off?
- Trollbeads for Mother’s Day – A Personalized Gift
- Royal Baby Watch: Royal Delivery and Special Guests
- Royal Baby Watch: Did Kate Middleton and Prince William Announce They Are Expecting a Girl?
- Michelle Keegan Named Sexiest Woman in the World by FMH Followed by Kendall Jenner
- Grey’s Anatomy – Meredith Will Go On- Ellen Pompeo Speaks Out About Patrick Dempsey’s Death
- The Voice India Carney Sings ‘Over the Rainbow’
The Bachelor Sean Lowe Recap 1/14/13 Season 17 Week 2
The Bachelor Sean Lowe returns with the hope of finding love. Last week, Lowe meet the bachelorette’s and eliminated seven women. We have the complete recap here. This week Sean will start with his one on one dates, group dates and ultimately eliminating three women who he can’t see spending his life with. We will be following Sean’s journey from beginning to end.
Beginning with a date with Sarah, Sean whisks her away via helicopter to the top of one of Los Angeles’ highest buildings. He holds out a sweet reward: a romantic picnic – but only after the couple free-falls 300 feet to the ground. Despite the difficulty of having one arm, Sarah is ready and willing to attempt the perilous fall. Later she shares her emotional story about being physically challenged and how she strives to overcome this hurdle. But how will Sean receive this message? Will he accept Sarah wholeheartedly, or will her dream date end in heartbreak?
Keep reading on page 2.