- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
- The Royal Family Debuts New Photos Of Princess Charlotte- See Them Here!
- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
The Bachelor Sean Lowe Recap 1/14/13 Season 17 Week 2
The Bachelor Sean Lowe returns with the hope of finding love. Last week, Lowe meet the bachelorette’s and eliminated seven women. We have the complete recap here. This week Sean will start with his one on one dates, group dates and ultimately eliminating three women who he can’t see spending his life with. We will be following Sean’s journey from beginning to end.
Beginning with a date with Sarah, Sean whisks her away via helicopter to the top of one of Los Angeles’ highest buildings. He holds out a sweet reward: a romantic picnic – but only after the couple free-falls 300 feet to the ground. Despite the difficulty of having one arm, Sarah is ready and willing to attempt the perilous fall. Later she shares her emotional story about being physically challenged and how she strives to overcome this hurdle. But how will Sean receive this message? Will he accept Sarah wholeheartedly, or will her dream date end in heartbreak?
Keep reading on page 2.