- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
- Scream Queens Recap 10/6/15 Season 1 Ep. 4 – Haunted House
- YouTube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley – Cause of Death Revealed
The Bachelor Sean Lowe Recap 1/14/13 Season 17 Week 2
The Bachelor Sean Lowe returns with the hope of finding love. Last week, Lowe meet the bachelorette’s and eliminated seven women. We have the complete recap here. This week Sean will start with his one on one dates, group dates and ultimately eliminating three women who he can’t see spending his life with. We will be following Sean’s journey from beginning to end.
Beginning with a date with Sarah, Sean whisks her away via helicopter to the top of one of Los Angeles’ highest buildings. He holds out a sweet reward: a romantic picnic – but only after the couple free-falls 300 feet to the ground. Despite the difficulty of having one arm, Sarah is ready and willing to attempt the perilous fall. Later she shares her emotional story about being physically challenged and how she strives to overcome this hurdle. But how will Sean receive this message? Will he accept Sarah wholeheartedly, or will her dream date end in heartbreak?
Keep reading on page 2.