- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Spoilers – The Final One Confirmed – The Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
Barbara Walters Has Chicken Pox, Remains in Hospital
As if adding insult to injury, Barbara Walters, who was recently hospitalized after falling and cutting her head, now has chicken pox and will remain hospitalized.
The news about Walters was announced by Whoopi Goldberg on the View:
“You all know that she fell and cut her head 10 days ago, and then was running a temperature, but it turns out it is all the result of a delayed childhood. Barbara has the chicken pox. She’d never had it as a child. So now she’s been told to rest. She’s not allowed any visitors,” Goldberg said, adding, “And we’re telling you, Barbara, no scratching.”
One has to wonder if spending a few days in the hospital with chicken pox will feel like a vacation to Walters when compared to spending an hour with the women from the view. This just in, Elizabeth Hasselbeck has already blamed President Obama for Walter’s Chicken Pox.
We wish Walters the best!