- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Scandal Recap 10/8/15 – Mellie Declares War on the President and His Mistress – Season 5 Ep. 3
- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
Barbara Walters Has Chicken Pox, Remains in Hospital
As if adding insult to injury, Barbara Walters, who was recently hospitalized after falling and cutting her head, now has chicken pox and will remain hospitalized.
The news about Walters was announced by Whoopi Goldberg on the View:
“You all know that she fell and cut her head 10 days ago, and then was running a temperature, but it turns out it is all the result of a delayed childhood. Barbara has the chicken pox. She’d never had it as a child. So now she’s been told to rest. She’s not allowed any visitors,” Goldberg said, adding, “And we’re telling you, Barbara, no scratching.”
One has to wonder if spending a few days in the hospital with chicken pox will feel like a vacation to Walters when compared to spending an hour with the women from the view. This just in, Elizabeth Hasselbeck has already blamed President Obama for Walter’s Chicken Pox.
We wish Walters the best!