- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
Barbara Walters Has Chicken Pox, Remains in Hospital
As if adding insult to injury, Barbara Walters, who was recently hospitalized after falling and cutting her head, now has chicken pox and will remain hospitalized.
The news about Walters was announced by Whoopi Goldberg on the View:
“You all know that she fell and cut her head 10 days ago, and then was running a temperature, but it turns out it is all the result of a delayed childhood. Barbara has the chicken pox. She’d never had it as a child. So now she’s been told to rest. She’s not allowed any visitors,” Goldberg said, adding, “And we’re telling you, Barbara, no scratching.”
One has to wonder if spending a few days in the hospital with chicken pox will feel like a vacation to Walters when compared to spending an hour with the women from the view. This just in, Elizabeth Hasselbeck has already blamed President Obama for Walter’s Chicken Pox.
We wish Walters the best!