- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Scandal Recap 10/8/15 – Mellie Declares War on the President and His Mistress – Season 5 Ep. 3
- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
Ben Affleck Has His Kids Scribble on His Hands at Critics Choice Awards
Ben Affleck revealed something shocking at the Critics Choice Awards, held last night (January 11th). The former playboy had what appeared to be his kids scribble all over his hands.
Boy has Affleck come a long way. Remember when he was dating Gwyneth Paltrow or engaged to Jennifer Lopez? Or when he used to hang out with his bff, Matt Damon, all the time? Those days are long gone. It looks like it’s all kids, all the time.
While the actor/director was overlooked by the Academy for an Oscar nomination, he not only took home Best Director for the movie Argo at the Critics Choice, but he also took home Best Picture for the movie, as well.
Not bad considering Affleck himself joked that years ago this was something we would have seen on a Saturday Night Live skit.
Affleck has worked hard to transform his image and be taken seriously and the scribble on his hands prove the former party playboy may really be a changed man. Kids can do that to you.
What do you think about the scribble on Ben’s hands?
Check out the video on page 2.