- Minority Report 11/30/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Everybody Runs”
- How the “Fast and Furious” Cast Honored Paul Walker On the Second Anniversary of His Death
- Early Renewals and Cancelations In- Which Shows Are Safe and Which Are In Danger?
- Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo Break Up- Is His Virginity To Blame?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
Ben Affleck Has His Kids Scribble on His Hands at Critics Choice Awards
Ben Affleck revealed something shocking at the Critics Choice Awards, held last night (January 11th). The former playboy had what appeared to be his kids scribble all over his hands.
Boy has Affleck come a long way. Remember when he was dating Gwyneth Paltrow or engaged to Jennifer Lopez? Or when he used to hang out with his bff, Matt Damon, all the time? Those days are long gone. It looks like it’s all kids, all the time.
While the actor/director was overlooked by the Academy for an Oscar nomination, he not only took home Best Director for the movie Argo at the Critics Choice, but he also took home Best Picture for the movie, as well.
Not bad considering Affleck himself joked that years ago this was something we would have seen on a Saturday Night Live skit.
Affleck has worked hard to transform his image and be taken seriously and the scribble on his hands prove the former party playboy may really be a changed man. Kids can do that to you.
What do you think about the scribble on Ben’s hands?
Check out the video on page 2.