- Minority Report 11/30/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Everybody Runs”
- How the “Fast and Furious” Cast Honored Paul Walker On the Second Anniversary of His Death
- Early Renewals and Cancelations In- Which Shows Are Safe and Which Are In Danger?
- Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo Break Up- Is His Virginity To Blame?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
Ben Affleck Snubbed by Oscars for Best Director Despite All the Campaigning
Ben Affleck was overlooked as a nominee for an Oscar for Best Director for the movie, Argo despite all of his best efforts.
Affleck has been seen out and about with his family a lot more than usual lately. There were a couple of reasons (though not confirmed) as to why he has become such a family man lately. One of the rumored reasons was that he upset his wife, Jennifer Garner, when he mentioned ex-fiance, Jennifer Lopez during an interview. That could be upsetting to any woman – especially after 7 years of marriage. Ben should have definitely known better, if that was the case.
The other reason for all the family photos is Ben really wanted that Oscar for Best Director for Argo. Being nominated with the likes of Steven Spielberg. That really would have been the ultimate in “baby, you’ve come a long way,” after growing up in a middle class family in Boston.
Nominees for Best Director were Spielberg, who received his seventh Best Director nomination for “Lincoln,” Ang Lee (“Life of Pi”), David O. Russell (“Silver Linings Playbook”) and two major surprises: Michael Haneke (“Amour”) and Behn Zeitlin (“Beasts of the Southern Wild”).
Favorites Ben Affleck (“Argo”), Kathryn Bigelow (“Zero Dark Thirty”) and Tom Hooper (“Les Miserables”) were left off the list.
Argo was nominated for Best Picture, will that make Ben happy? Or was it all about being nominated for Best Director for him?
What do you think? Did Ben deserve to be nominated for Best Director for Argo?