- Big Brother Recap 9/3/15 – Double Eviction – 6 Houseguests Remain – Who Went Home
- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
Bethenny Frankel Talks Divorce on Ellen – Video
Bethenny Frankel appeared on The Ellen DeGeneres show where she tearfully opened up about her divorce.
The reality host and entrepreneur filed for divorce from her husband, Jason Hoppy only days after announcing their separation. Speaking to Ellen, Bethenny revealed she feels like a disappointment and failure before breaking into tears.
Like a lot of people, Frankel said, “I wanted the fairytale,” and she thought she had it with Hoppy. She did refer to her daughter, Brin, as her fairytale.
Addressing rumors that she “chose business over love,” she says that “couldn’t be further from the truth.”
Bethenny did a test run for a talk show over the summer that did well and will begin filming again shortly. After crying a bit, the reality star did joke about her upcoming show saying, “The Bethenny Show, it’s a crappy day every day.”
We have the video on page 2. Check it out and let us know what you think.