- The Voice Recap 4/20/15- Season 8- Live Top 10 Performances
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 4/20/15 – ‘Spring Break’ – Who Was Eliminated?
- Ben Affleck’s Ancestors Were Slave Owners – And He Doesn’t Want Anyone to Know
- Ariana Grande and Big Sean Break Up – Was It Because of His Instagram Post?
- Taylor Swift Acceptance Speech for Milestone Award at Country Music Awards
- The Royals Recap: The Slings and Arrows of Outrageous Fortune 4/19/15
- First Photo: Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Son Silas
- The 50th Academy of Country Music Awards Winner List
- Revenge Recap 4/19/15- Season 4, Ep. 20- Burn
- Miley Cyrus Wears Nipple Pasties – Says She Wanted to Have Sex With Joan Jett
Bethenny Frankel Talks Divorce on Ellen – Video
Bethenny Frankel appeared on The Ellen DeGeneres show where she tearfully opened up about her divorce.
The reality host and entrepreneur filed for divorce from her husband, Jason Hoppy only days after announcing their separation. Speaking to Ellen, Bethenny revealed she feels like a disappointment and failure before breaking into tears.
Like a lot of people, Frankel said, “I wanted the fairytale,” and she thought she had it with Hoppy. She did refer to her daughter, Brin, as her fairytale.
Addressing rumors that she “chose business over love,” she says that “couldn’t be further from the truth.”
Bethenny did a test run for a talk show over the summer that did well and will begin filming again shortly. After crying a bit, the reality star did joke about her upcoming show saying, “The Bethenny Show, it’s a crappy day every day.”
We have the video on page 2. Check it out and let us know what you think.
Pages: 1 2