- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Bethenny Frankel Talks Divorce on Ellen – Video
Bethenny Frankel appeared on The Ellen DeGeneres show where she tearfully opened up about her divorce.
The reality host and entrepreneur filed for divorce from her husband, Jason Hoppy only days after announcing their separation. Speaking to Ellen, Bethenny revealed she feels like a disappointment and failure before breaking into tears.
Like a lot of people, Frankel said, “I wanted the fairytale,” and she thought she had it with Hoppy. She did refer to her daughter, Brin, as her fairytale.
Addressing rumors that she “chose business over love,” she says that “couldn’t be further from the truth.”
Bethenny did a test run for a talk show over the summer that did well and will begin filming again shortly. After crying a bit, the reality star did joke about her upcoming show saying, “The Bethenny Show, it’s a crappy day every day.”
We have the video on page 2. Check it out and let us know what you think.