- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
Bethenny Frankel Talks Divorce on Ellen – Video
Bethenny Frankel appeared on The Ellen DeGeneres show where she tearfully opened up about her divorce.
The reality host and entrepreneur filed for divorce from her husband, Jason Hoppy only days after announcing their separation. Speaking to Ellen, Bethenny revealed she feels like a disappointment and failure before breaking into tears.
Like a lot of people, Frankel said, “I wanted the fairytale,” and she thought she had it with Hoppy. She did refer to her daughter, Brin, as her fairytale.
Addressing rumors that she “chose business over love,” she says that “couldn’t be further from the truth.”
Bethenny did a test run for a talk show over the summer that did well and will begin filming again shortly. After crying a bit, the reality star did joke about her upcoming show saying, “The Bethenny Show, it’s a crappy day every day.”
We have the video on page 2. Check it out and let us know what you think.