- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
- Deal and Steals 5/21/15 – Wedding Items – Shoes, Invites as Seen on GMA
Bethenny Frankel Talks Divorce on Ellen – Video
Bethenny Frankel appeared on The Ellen DeGeneres show where she tearfully opened up about her divorce.
The reality host and entrepreneur filed for divorce from her husband, Jason Hoppy only days after announcing their separation. Speaking to Ellen, Bethenny revealed she feels like a disappointment and failure before breaking into tears.
Like a lot of people, Frankel said, “I wanted the fairytale,” and she thought she had it with Hoppy. She did refer to her daughter, Brin, as her fairytale.
Addressing rumors that she “chose business over love,” she says that “couldn’t be further from the truth.”
Bethenny did a test run for a talk show over the summer that did well and will begin filming again shortly. After crying a bit, the reality star did joke about her upcoming show saying, “The Bethenny Show, it’s a crappy day every day.”
We have the video on page 2. Check it out and let us know what you think.