- Ben Stiller’s Mother Passes Away!
- Who is JJ Lane on The Bachelorette 2015 With Kaitlyn Bristowe
- Kelly Rutherford Wins Temporary Sole Custody of Her Children
- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
Beyonce Holds Press Conference to Sing National Anthem Live – Video
Beyoncé is not taking the fact that she didn’t sing the National Anthem at the Presidential Inauguration lightly. Before her big performance on Sunday during the Super Bowl half time show, Beyoncé had something to prove. And boy did she ever prove herself.
The singer, opened her first press conference since the scandal, by belting out a live, a capella rendition of The Star-Spangled Banner during the Super Bowl halftime show press conference.
After she was announced, Beyoncé walked to the podium and asked all of the media gathered in the room to stand. This wouldn’t be unusual – after all, it is Beyoncé we are talking about. Don’t people usually stand when she walks into a room?
The singer confirmed she didn’t sing live because of the weather, the delays and the fact she didn’t get to rehearse with the orchestra. She just didn’t feel comfortable singing live.
Following the performance, she accepted questions from the audience about the controversy where she confirmed that she sang over a backing track at the presidential inauguration.
If there is any concern as to whether she will be singing live during the Super Bowl – no worries – she will be.