- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
Beyonce Holds Press Conference to Sing National Anthem Live – Video
Beyoncé is not taking the fact that she didn’t sing the National Anthem at the Presidential Inauguration lightly. Before her big performance on Sunday during the Super Bowl half time show, Beyoncé had something to prove. And boy did she ever prove herself.
The singer, opened her first press conference since the scandal, by belting out a live, a capella rendition of The Star-Spangled Banner during the Super Bowl halftime show press conference.
After she was announced, Beyoncé walked to the podium and asked all of the media gathered in the room to stand. This wouldn’t be unusual – after all, it is Beyoncé we are talking about. Don’t people usually stand when she walks into a room?
The singer confirmed she didn’t sing live because of the weather, the delays and the fact she didn’t get to rehearse with the orchestra. She just didn’t feel comfortable singing live.
Following the performance, she accepted questions from the audience about the controversy where she confirmed that she sang over a backing track at the presidential inauguration.
If there is any concern as to whether she will be singing live during the Super Bowl – no worries – she will be.