- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
- General Hospital Recap for 6/22/15 – 6/26/15
- Under the Dome Recap 6/25/15- Season 3 Premiere- Move On; But I’m Not
- Big Brother 17 Season Premiere Recap 6/24/15 – Part 1 Meet the 1st 8 Houseguests
- Dance Moms Recap 6/23/15- West Coast Strikes Back
Beyonce Lip Synchs National Anthem at Inauguration
You know the amazing performance given by Beyonce at the Presidential Inauguration? It turns out that the performance was lip synced. That means she didn’t even need to be there, you or I could have performed in front of the crowd, and the same voice would have been heard.
According to the NY Post Page Six, A rep for the United States Marine Band revealed that she decided to perform to a pre-recorded track at the last minute.
“All music is pre-recorded for the ceremony because there are so many eventualities and conditions that day,” Kristin DuBois, a rep for the band tells Page Six. “We performed, live, the band. But we received last-minute word that Beyonce was going to use the pre-recorded vocal track. Those were the instructions we were given. We don’t know what the reason why.”
So why did Beyonce then rip the ear piece out during the performance? Was someone calling her out via the ear piece? Maybe saying, “If Kelly Clarkson can sing live, why can’t you?”
Do you feel betrayed or duped by Beyonce’s lip synching or should we have expected it?