- Minority Report 11/30/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Everybody Runs”
- How the “Fast and Furious” Cast Honored Paul Walker On the Second Anniversary of His Death
- Early Renewals and Cancelations In- Which Shows Are Safe and Which Are In Danger?
- Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo Break Up- Is His Virginity To Blame?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
Beyonce Lip Synchs National Anthem at Inauguration
You know the amazing performance given by Beyonce at the Presidential Inauguration? It turns out that the performance was lip synced. That means she didn’t even need to be there, you or I could have performed in front of the crowd, and the same voice would have been heard.
According to the NY Post Page Six, A rep for the United States Marine Band revealed that she decided to perform to a pre-recorded track at the last minute.
“All music is pre-recorded for the ceremony because there are so many eventualities and conditions that day,” Kristin DuBois, a rep for the band tells Page Six. “We performed, live, the band. But we received last-minute word that Beyonce was going to use the pre-recorded vocal track. Those were the instructions we were given. We don’t know what the reason why.”
So why did Beyonce then rip the ear piece out during the performance? Was someone calling her out via the ear piece? Maybe saying, “If Kelly Clarkson can sing live, why can’t you?”
Do you feel betrayed or duped by Beyonce’s lip synching or should we have expected it?