- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
Beyonce Lip Synchs National Anthem at Inauguration
You know the amazing performance given by Beyonce at the Presidential Inauguration? It turns out that the performance was lip synced. That means she didn’t even need to be there, you or I could have performed in front of the crowd, and the same voice would have been heard.
According to the NY Post Page Six, A rep for the United States Marine Band revealed that she decided to perform to a pre-recorded track at the last minute.
“All music is pre-recorded for the ceremony because there are so many eventualities and conditions that day,” Kristin DuBois, a rep for the band tells Page Six. “We performed, live, the band. But we received last-minute word that Beyonce was going to use the pre-recorded vocal track. Those were the instructions we were given. We don’t know what the reason why.”
So why did Beyonce then rip the ear piece out during the performance? Was someone calling her out via the ear piece? Maybe saying, “If Kelly Clarkson can sing live, why can’t you?”
Do you feel betrayed or duped by Beyonce’s lip synching or should we have expected it?