- Revenge Spoiler – Is Victoria Grayson Really Dead?
- The Voice Kimberly Nichole Sings ‘Somethings Got a Hold On Me’ by Etta James
- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls
- The Voice Recap 4/20/15- Season 8- Live Top 10 Performances
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 4/20/15 – ‘Spring Break’ – Who Was Eliminated?
- Ben Affleck’s Ancestors Were Slave Owners – And He Doesn’t Want Anyone to Know
- Ariana Grande and Big Sean Break Up – Was It Because of His Instagram Post?
- Taylor Swift Acceptance Speech for Milestone Award at Country Music Awards
- The Royals Recap: The Slings and Arrows of Outrageous Fortune 4/19/15
- First Photo: Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Son Silas
Beyonce Lip Synchs National Anthem at Inauguration
You know the amazing performance given by Beyonce at the Presidential Inauguration? It turns out that the performance was lip synced. That means she didn’t even need to be there, you or I could have performed in front of the crowd, and the same voice would have been heard.
According to the NY Post Page Six, A rep for the United States Marine Band revealed that she decided to perform to a pre-recorded track at the last minute.
“All music is pre-recorded for the ceremony because there are so many eventualities and conditions that day,” Kristin DuBois, a rep for the band tells Page Six. “We performed, live, the band. But we received last-minute word that Beyonce was going to use the pre-recorded vocal track. Those were the instructions we were given. We don’t know what the reason why.”
So why did Beyonce then rip the ear piece out during the performance? Was someone calling her out via the ear piece? Maybe saying, “If Kelly Clarkson can sing live, why can’t you?”
Do you feel betrayed or duped by Beyonce’s lip synching or should we have expected it?