- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
Beyoncé: New Destiny’s Child Album On The Way
Just to remind all you young folks out there, Beyoncé was once in a popular girl group called Destiny’s Child, and it looks like they will be reuniting to release their first album in over 8 years.
On Thursday, Beyoncé took it to Twitter to make her announcement:
“I am so proud to announce the first original Destiny’s Child music in eight years!”
Destiny’s Child last album was 2004’s “Destiny Fulfilled” and I’m sure Destiny’s other two members, Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams, will be happy to finally have their bank accounts filled. Beyoncé clearly wants to throw a bone to Rowland and Williams, and this new album, which will be called “Love Songs,” will help thrust Rowland and Williams into relevancy for a bit.
This is already shaping up to be a big year for Beyoncé as she will be headlining this year’s Superbowl halftime and reuniting with her girls.
“Love Songs” is scheduled to be released on Janurary 29th. Will you be getting a copy? Were you singing “Bootylicious” while reading this?