- General Hospital Recap for April 13 to 17
- Erin Andrews Boyfriend Jarret Stoll Arrested for Drug Possession
- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
- Kendall Jenner Kept Out of Coachella Neon Carnival-Justin Bieber Makes Scene
- Miley Cyrus Shows Nipples on Instagram With the Willis Girls!
Beyoncé: New Destiny’s Child Album On The Way
Just to remind all you young folks out there, Beyoncé was once in a popular girl group called Destiny’s Child, and it looks like they will be reuniting to release their first album in over 8 years.
On Thursday, Beyoncé took it to Twitter to make her announcement:
“I am so proud to announce the first original Destiny’s Child music in eight years!”
Destiny’s Child last album was 2004’s “Destiny Fulfilled” and I’m sure Destiny’s other two members, Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams, will be happy to finally have their bank accounts filled. Beyoncé clearly wants to throw a bone to Rowland and Williams, and this new album, which will be called “Love Songs,” will help thrust Rowland and Williams into relevancy for a bit.
This is already shaping up to be a big year for Beyoncé as she will be headlining this year’s Superbowl halftime and reuniting with her girls.
“Love Songs” is scheduled to be released on Janurary 29th. Will you be getting a copy? Were you singing “Bootylicious” while reading this?