- Big Brother Recap 9/3/15 – Double Eviction – 6 Houseguests Remain – Who Went Home
- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
Beyoncé: New Destiny’s Child Album On The Way
Just to remind all you young folks out there, Beyoncé was once in a popular girl group called Destiny’s Child, and it looks like they will be reuniting to release their first album in over 8 years.
On Thursday, Beyoncé took it to Twitter to make her announcement:
“I am so proud to announce the first original Destiny’s Child music in eight years!”
Destiny’s Child last album was 2004’s “Destiny Fulfilled” and I’m sure Destiny’s other two members, Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams, will be happy to finally have their bank accounts filled. Beyoncé clearly wants to throw a bone to Rowland and Williams, and this new album, which will be called “Love Songs,” will help thrust Rowland and Williams into relevancy for a bit.
This is already shaping up to be a big year for Beyoncé as she will be headlining this year’s Superbowl halftime and reuniting with her girls.
“Love Songs” is scheduled to be released on Janurary 29th. Will you be getting a copy? Were you singing “Bootylicious” while reading this?