- Good Wife Archie Panjabi Confirms Feud with Julianna Margulies – No Denying It Anymore
- Kardashian and Jenner Family Labeled as First Family – America Says NEVER!
- How Did 13 Year Old You Tube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley Die?
- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
- Miley Cyrus Sings My Way While Saying Good Bye to Drake, Ariana, The Entourage Movie and More
- Video: Saturday Night Live Disses Taylor Swift’s Squad
- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Demi Lovato Naked for Vanity Fair – No Make Up, No Clothes to Demonstrate Confidence
- General Hospital Recap for September 28 to October 2
Beyoncé: New Destiny’s Child Album On The Way
Just to remind all you young folks out there, Beyoncé was once in a popular girl group called Destiny’s Child, and it looks like they will be reuniting to release their first album in over 8 years.
On Thursday, Beyoncé took it to Twitter to make her announcement:
“I am so proud to announce the first original Destiny’s Child music in eight years!”
Destiny’s Child last album was 2004’s “Destiny Fulfilled” and I’m sure Destiny’s other two members, Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams, will be happy to finally have their bank accounts filled. Beyoncé clearly wants to throw a bone to Rowland and Williams, and this new album, which will be called “Love Songs,” will help thrust Rowland and Williams into relevancy for a bit.
This is already shaping up to be a big year for Beyoncé as she will be headlining this year’s Superbowl halftime and reuniting with her girls.
“Love Songs” is scheduled to be released on Janurary 29th. Will you be getting a copy? Were you singing “Bootylicious” while reading this?