- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Demi Lovato Naked for Vanity Fair – No Make Up, No Clothes to Demonstrate Confidence
- General Hospital Recap for September 28 to October 2
- Dancing With the Stars Alek Skarlatos Talks About Shooting in Oregon at Umpqua College
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Spoilers Week 4 – Dance and Song – Most Memorable Year
- Video: The View’s Candace Cameron Bure Calls Justin Bieber a Sinner
- Matt Damon Vs. Jimmy Fallon Whip/Nae Nae – Who Does It Better?
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 9/29/15 Season 3 Ep. 1 “Laws of Nature”
- Scream Queens Recap 9/29/15 Season 1 Ep. 3 – Chainsaw
Beyonce Reveals Sex Secrets in GQ Interview – Video
Beyonce appears on the February cover of GQ Magazine, looking sexy and beautiful. In a behind-the-scenes video of the photo shoot Beyonce opened up and revealed one of her bedroom secrets. In the magazine Beyonce revealed she videos almost every waking moment of her life.
Beyonce admitted to listening to raunchy songs to get her in the mood to make love to her husband, rapper Jay-Z. She revealed one song in particular, “Make Love to Me” by Rick James. Beyonce stated,
“If I’m scared, be scared, allow it, release it, and move on,” she continued “I think I need to go listen to ‘Make Love to Me’ and make love to my husband.”
In the magazine, that was leaked a couple of weeks ago, Beyoncé poses in a number of sexy photos including sexy images of the singer in her underwear and bikinis.
The February issue of GQ magazine also includes “100 Hottest Women Of The Century” list with Beyoncé referred to as “Miss Millennium.”
Beyonce can be seen live during the Super Bowl half time show where she will be reuniting with her former band, Destiny’s Child.
Check out the behind scenes video of Beyonce’s photos shoot for GQ Magazine on page 2.