- The Bachelorette 2015 With Kaitlyn Spoilers 6/1/15 – Season 11 Ep.4 – Who Was Eliminated?
- General Hospital Recap for 5/26/15 – 5/29/15
- Bruce Jenner’s Female Side Lands “Vanity Fair” Cover!
- Kelly Rutherford Custody Bid Halted By Judge-Kids Staying in Monaco
- Demi Lovato Speaks About Dealing with Bi-Polar Disorder
- Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Recap 5/29/15- Season 3- Shotgun Wedding
- Kim Richards Missing Since Daughter’s Wedding-What Happened to Rehab
- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
Beyonce Reveals Sex Secrets in GQ Interview – Video
Beyonce appears on the February cover of GQ Magazine, looking sexy and beautiful. In a behind-the-scenes video of the photo shoot Beyonce opened up and revealed one of her bedroom secrets. In the magazine Beyonce revealed she videos almost every waking moment of her life.
Beyonce admitted to listening to raunchy songs to get her in the mood to make love to her husband, rapper Jay-Z. She revealed one song in particular, “Make Love to Me” by Rick James. Beyonce stated,
“If I’m scared, be scared, allow it, release it, and move on,” she continued “I think I need to go listen to ‘Make Love to Me’ and make love to my husband.”
In the magazine, that was leaked a couple of weeks ago, Beyoncé poses in a number of sexy photos including sexy images of the singer in her underwear and bikinis.
The February issue of GQ magazine also includes “100 Hottest Women Of The Century” list with Beyoncé referred to as “Miss Millennium.”
Beyonce can be seen live during the Super Bowl half time show where she will be reuniting with her former band, Destiny’s Child.
Check out the behind scenes video of Beyonce’s photos shoot for GQ Magazine on page 2.