- True Detective Recap 7/5/15 Season 2 Episode 3 Maybe Tomorrow
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Spoilers – The Final One Confirmed – The Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
Beyonce Talks Miscarriage: “The Saddest Thing I’ve Ever Been Through”
Beyonce is the mother to her 13 month old baby girl, Blue Ivy Carter. Prior to becoming pregnant with Blue, Beyonce suffered a miscarriage. The singer opened up and discussed the miscarriage in her new HBO documentary, Life Is But A Dream.
“About two years ago, I was pregnant for the first time. And I heard the heartbeat, which was the most beautiful music I ever heard in my life. I picked out names,” Beyonce recalls. “I envisioned what my child would look like . . . I was feeling very maternal.” She continued, “I flew back to New York to get my check up — and no heartbeat. Literally the week before I went to the doctor, everything was fine, but there was no heartbeat.”
After learning about her miscarriage, Beyonce found the a way to deal with this tragedy:
“I went into the studio and wrote the saddest song I’ve ever written in my life. And it was actually the first song I wrote for my album. And it was the best form of therapy for me, because it was the saddest thing I’ve ever been through.”
Beyonce did go on to become pregnant again and let the world know at the 2011 MTV Video Music Awards.
What do you think of Beyonce opening up about such a personal matter?