- Giuliana Rancic Shuts Down the Haters With Cheeky Instagram Shot
- Lamar Odom Still Loves Khloe Kardashian – Will They Cancel the Divorce?
- “Biggest Loser” Winner Ali Vincent Weds Girlfriend!
- Hilary Duff released Tinder-less video for Sparks – Released 5/28/15
- Jennifer Aniston’s Diet Secrets Revealed – Clean Eating
- Deals and Steals – Eddie Bauer, Self Tanner and More 5/28/15 – As Seen on GMA
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Snapchat Video Sparks Rumors They Are Reuniting
- Is Bobby Flay the Father of January Jones’ Son?
- Behind Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner’s Troubled Marriage – Why They are Headed for Divorce
- Lindsay Lohan Is Free – Off Probation
Beyonce Talks Miscarriage: “The Saddest Thing I’ve Ever Been Through”
Beyonce is the mother to her 13 month old baby girl, Blue Ivy Carter. Prior to becoming pregnant with Blue, Beyonce suffered a miscarriage. The singer opened up and discussed the miscarriage in her new HBO documentary, Life Is But A Dream.
“About two years ago, I was pregnant for the first time. And I heard the heartbeat, which was the most beautiful music I ever heard in my life. I picked out names,” Beyonce recalls. “I envisioned what my child would look like . . . I was feeling very maternal.” She continued, “I flew back to New York to get my check up — and no heartbeat. Literally the week before I went to the doctor, everything was fine, but there was no heartbeat.”
After learning about her miscarriage, Beyonce found the a way to deal with this tragedy:
“I went into the studio and wrote the saddest song I’ve ever written in my life. And it was actually the first song I wrote for my album. And it was the best form of therapy for me, because it was the saddest thing I’ve ever been through.”
Beyonce did go on to become pregnant again and let the world know at the 2011 MTV Video Music Awards.
What do you think of Beyonce opening up about such a personal matter?