- Full House Spinoff Confirmed – ‘Fuller House’ Will Premiere on Netflix
- Revenge Spoiler – Is Victoria Grayson Really Dead?
- The Voice Kimberly Nichole Sings ‘Somethings Got a Hold On Me’ by Etta James
- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls
- The Voice Recap 4/20/15- Season 8- Live Top 10 Performances
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 4/20/15 – ‘Spring Break’ – Who Was Eliminated?
- Ben Affleck’s Ancestors Were Slave Owners – And He Doesn’t Want Anyone to Know
- Ariana Grande and Big Sean Break Up – Was It Because of His Instagram Post?
- Taylor Swift Acceptance Speech for Milestone Award at Country Music Awards
- The Royals Recap: The Slings and Arrows of Outrageous Fortune 4/19/15
Beyonce Talks Miscarriage: “The Saddest Thing I’ve Ever Been Through”
Beyonce is the mother to her 13 month old baby girl, Blue Ivy Carter. Prior to becoming pregnant with Blue, Beyonce suffered a miscarriage. The singer opened up and discussed the miscarriage in her new HBO documentary, Life Is But A Dream.
“About two years ago, I was pregnant for the first time. And I heard the heartbeat, which was the most beautiful music I ever heard in my life. I picked out names,” Beyonce recalls. “I envisioned what my child would look like . . . I was feeling very maternal.” She continued, “I flew back to New York to get my check up — and no heartbeat. Literally the week before I went to the doctor, everything was fine, but there was no heartbeat.”
After learning about her miscarriage, Beyonce found the a way to deal with this tragedy:
“I went into the studio and wrote the saddest song I’ve ever written in my life. And it was actually the first song I wrote for my album. And it was the best form of therapy for me, because it was the saddest thing I’ve ever been through.”
Beyonce did go on to become pregnant again and let the world know at the 2011 MTV Video Music Awards.
What do you think of Beyonce opening up about such a personal matter?