- The Voice Dustin Christensen Sings Downtown Train – 4 Chair Turn Around
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/5/15 – Season 21 Ep. 5 Who Was Eliminated? – The Most Memorable Year
- The Voice Season 9 Blind Auditions Night 5 Recap 10/5/15 – Spoilers
- Blindspot Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Eight Slim Grins”
- Minority Report Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Hawk-Eye”
- Good Wife Archie Panjabi Confirms Feud with Julianna Margulies – No Denying It Anymore
- Kardashian and Jenner Family Labeled as First Family – America Says NEVER!
- How Did 13 Year Old You Tube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley Die?
- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
Beyonce Talks Miscarriage: “The Saddest Thing I’ve Ever Been Through”
Beyonce is the mother to her 13 month old baby girl, Blue Ivy Carter. Prior to becoming pregnant with Blue, Beyonce suffered a miscarriage. The singer opened up and discussed the miscarriage in her new HBO documentary, Life Is But A Dream.
“About two years ago, I was pregnant for the first time. And I heard the heartbeat, which was the most beautiful music I ever heard in my life. I picked out names,” Beyonce recalls. “I envisioned what my child would look like . . . I was feeling very maternal.” She continued, “I flew back to New York to get my check up — and no heartbeat. Literally the week before I went to the doctor, everything was fine, but there was no heartbeat.”
After learning about her miscarriage, Beyonce found the a way to deal with this tragedy:
“I went into the studio and wrote the saddest song I’ve ever written in my life. And it was actually the first song I wrote for my album. And it was the best form of therapy for me, because it was the saddest thing I’ve ever been through.”
Beyonce did go on to become pregnant again and let the world know at the 2011 MTV Video Music Awards.
What do you think of Beyonce opening up about such a personal matter?