- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 7/21/15 Season 1 Episode 4 – Aftermath
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/21/15 Season 6 Episode 7 – O Brother, Where Art Thou
- Dance Moms Recap 7/21/15- Solo Battle: Round 1
- Total Divas Recap 7/21/15- Season 4, Ep. 3- Eat Your Heart Out
Beyonce’s Wedding Dress For Sale – “Best Thing I Never Had”
The gold and white wedding dress that Beyoncé wore in her 2011 “Best Thing I Never Had” music video can now be bought via the Internet for $30,000!
The size 4 Baracci designed ball gown can be bought for $30,000 via PreOwnedWeddingDresses.com. The dress features a delicate sweetheart neckline, a hand-draped beaded and embroidered French lace bodice with gold embroidery and glittering Swarovski crystals. The dress is being sold by its original Malibu-based designer.
$30,000 may seem a little pricey, but according to the official listing it is a 64% reduction from the original $85,000 price tag. The official listing also states that Beyoncé “reportedly stumbled on the dress while walking by the designer’s Beverly Hills boutique, and asked to wear it in her video.”
Potential buyers are allowed to view the gown and alterations are available “upon request.”
Written by Michelle Wincott