- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
- The Royal Family Debuts New Photos Of Princess Charlotte- See Them Here!
- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
Beyonce’s Wedding Dress For Sale – “Best Thing I Never Had”
The gold and white wedding dress that Beyoncé wore in her 2011 “Best Thing I Never Had” music video can now be bought via the Internet for $30,000!
The size 4 Baracci designed ball gown can be bought for $30,000 via PreOwnedWeddingDresses.com. The dress features a delicate sweetheart neckline, a hand-draped beaded and embroidered French lace bodice with gold embroidery and glittering Swarovski crystals. The dress is being sold by its original Malibu-based designer.
$30,000 may seem a little pricey, but according to the official listing it is a 64% reduction from the original $85,000 price tag. The official listing also states that Beyoncé “reportedly stumbled on the dress while walking by the designer’s Beverly Hills boutique, and asked to wear it in her video.”
Potential buyers are allowed to view the gown and alterations are available “upon request.”
Written by Michelle Wincott