- Jamie Foxx Destroyed the National Anthem at Mayweather Pacquiao Fight
- Scarlett Johansson Hosts Saturday Night Live with Wiz Khalifa on 5/2/15
- Britney Spears & Iggy Azalea “Pretty Girls” gets the early leak treatment.
- Kate Middleton Heads Home With Baby Less Than 12 Hours After Giving Birth
- David Beckham Joins Instagram on His Birthday – Has 2 Million Followers Already
- Official Statement: Kate Middleton and Prince William Give Birth to a Baby Girl
- Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton Gives Birth to a GIRL!
- Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton is in Labor With Baby #2
- Pretty Little Liars Season 6 Premiere Promo Released!
- The Blacklist TV Recap 4/30/15 “Quon Zhang”
Beyonce’s Wedding Dress For Sale – “Best Thing I Never Had”
The gold and white wedding dress that Beyoncé wore in her 2011 “Best Thing I Never Had” music video can now be bought via the Internet for $30,000!
The size 4 Baracci designed ball gown can be bought for $30,000 via PreOwnedWeddingDresses.com. The dress features a delicate sweetheart neckline, a hand-draped beaded and embroidered French lace bodice with gold embroidery and glittering Swarovski crystals. The dress is being sold by its original Malibu-based designer.
$30,000 may seem a little pricey, but according to the official listing it is a 64% reduction from the original $85,000 price tag. The official listing also states that Beyoncé “reportedly stumbled on the dress while walking by the designer’s Beverly Hills boutique, and asked to wear it in her video.”
Potential buyers are allowed to view the gown and alterations are available “upon request.”
Written by Michelle Wincott