- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “True Purpose”
- Scream Queens Recap 10/6/15 Season 1 Ep. 4 – Haunted House
- YouTube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley – Cause of Death Revealed
- The Voice Dustin Christensen Sings Downtown Train – 4 Chair Turn Around
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/5/15 – Season 21 Ep. 5 Who Was Eliminated? – The Most Memorable Year
- The Voice Season 9 Blind Auditions Night 5 Recap 10/5/15 – Spoilers
- Blindspot Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Eight Slim Grins”
- Minority Report Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Hawk-Eye”
Beyonce’s Wedding Dress For Sale – “Best Thing I Never Had”
The gold and white wedding dress that Beyoncé wore in her 2011 “Best Thing I Never Had” music video can now be bought via the Internet for $30,000!
The size 4 Baracci designed ball gown can be bought for $30,000 via PreOwnedWeddingDresses.com. The dress features a delicate sweetheart neckline, a hand-draped beaded and embroidered French lace bodice with gold embroidery and glittering Swarovski crystals. The dress is being sold by its original Malibu-based designer.
$30,000 may seem a little pricey, but according to the official listing it is a 64% reduction from the original $85,000 price tag. The official listing also states that Beyoncé “reportedly stumbled on the dress while walking by the designer’s Beverly Hills boutique, and asked to wear it in her video.”
Potential buyers are allowed to view the gown and alterations are available “upon request.”
Written by Michelle Wincott