- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
Beyonce’s Wedding Dress For Sale – “Best Thing I Never Had”
The gold and white wedding dress that Beyoncé wore in her 2011 “Best Thing I Never Had” music video can now be bought via the Internet for $30,000!
The size 4 Baracci designed ball gown can be bought for $30,000 via PreOwnedWeddingDresses.com. The dress features a delicate sweetheart neckline, a hand-draped beaded and embroidered French lace bodice with gold embroidery and glittering Swarovski crystals. The dress is being sold by its original Malibu-based designer.
$30,000 may seem a little pricey, but according to the official listing it is a 64% reduction from the original $85,000 price tag. The official listing also states that Beyoncé “reportedly stumbled on the dress while walking by the designer’s Beverly Hills boutique, and asked to wear it in her video.”
Potential buyers are allowed to view the gown and alterations are available “upon request.”
Written by Michelle Wincott