- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
Biggest Loser 1/7/13 ‘Get Moving’ Preview Video
This week, the contestants are encouraged to “Get Moving,” and find themselves pushed to new limits when they are introduced to the new outdoor gyms that each trainer has custom designed.
The stakes are high, with another red line looming for whoever loses the least amount of weight, and the dreaded “week 2 curse” that has instilled fear in all the contestants. Dr. H visits the ranch, giving the adult players an eye-opening wake-up call about just how unhealthy they really are, and one trainer has a heart-to-heart talk with their team to try and get them on track. Later, NFL star and San Diego Chargers tight end Antonio Gates cheers on the adult contestants and kids at a football-themed challenge testing the speed, agility and strength of the adults as they compete for a special prize for the child on their team. Plus, the trainers do a special fitness test with the kids and season 10 winner Patrick House makes a special appearance before the dreaded red line at an emotional weigh-in sends another player home.
Check out the preview clip below.