- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
- The Royal Family Debuts New Photos Of Princess Charlotte- See Them Here!
- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
Biggest Loser 1/7/13 ‘Get Moving’ Preview Video
This week, the contestants are encouraged to “Get Moving,” and find themselves pushed to new limits when they are introduced to the new outdoor gyms that each trainer has custom designed.
The stakes are high, with another red line looming for whoever loses the least amount of weight, and the dreaded “week 2 curse” that has instilled fear in all the contestants. Dr. H visits the ranch, giving the adult players an eye-opening wake-up call about just how unhealthy they really are, and one trainer has a heart-to-heart talk with their team to try and get them on track. Later, NFL star and San Diego Chargers tight end Antonio Gates cheers on the adult contestants and kids at a football-themed challenge testing the speed, agility and strength of the adults as they compete for a special prize for the child on their team. Plus, the trainers do a special fitness test with the kids and season 10 winner Patrick House makes a special appearance before the dreaded red line at an emotional weigh-in sends another player home.
Check out the preview clip below.