- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
- Scream Queens Recap 10/6/15 Season 1 Ep. 4 – Haunted House
- YouTube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley – Cause of Death Revealed
Biggest Loser 1/7/13 ‘Get Moving’ Preview Video
This week, the contestants are encouraged to “Get Moving,” and find themselves pushed to new limits when they are introduced to the new outdoor gyms that each trainer has custom designed.
The stakes are high, with another red line looming for whoever loses the least amount of weight, and the dreaded “week 2 curse” that has instilled fear in all the contestants. Dr. H visits the ranch, giving the adult players an eye-opening wake-up call about just how unhealthy they really are, and one trainer has a heart-to-heart talk with their team to try and get them on track. Later, NFL star and San Diego Chargers tight end Antonio Gates cheers on the adult contestants and kids at a football-themed challenge testing the speed, agility and strength of the adults as they compete for a special prize for the child on their team. Plus, the trainers do a special fitness test with the kids and season 10 winner Patrick House makes a special appearance before the dreaded red line at an emotional weigh-in sends another player home.
Check out the preview clip below.