- Pretty Little Liars Recap 8/4/15 Season 6 Episode 9 – Last Dance
- Dance Moms Recap 8/4/15- Nia vs. Kalani: Winner Takes All
- Total Divas Recap 8/4/15- Season 4, Ep. 5- Tea Mode
- Teen Wolf Recap Season 5 8/3/2015 “Strange Frequencies”
- American Ninja Warrior Recap 8/3/15 – Orlando Finals with Flip Rodriguez, Drew Dreschel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/3/15- Top 16 Perform Live + Elimination
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Season 2 Ep 1 Recap 8/2/15
- I Am Cait Recap 8/2/15- Season 1, Ep. 2- The Road Trip – Part 1
- True Detective Recap 8/2/15 Season 2 Episode 7: Black Maps and Motel Rooms
The Biggest Loser ‘Pay It Forward’ Preview 1/21/13
The Biggest Loser contestants are on their own this week when trainers Bob, Jillian and Dolvett leave town to surprise kid participants Biingo, Lindsay and Sunny and their families with a visit to their hometowns.
Some players struggle without their trainer, but others rise to the occasion, and an unexpected leader emerges.
In honor of this week’s “Pay it Forward” theme, contestants run a 5K and money is donated to a local Boys and Girls Club, with the winning team earning $15,000 to split among themselves. The trainers plan special surprises for each kid in their hometown before returning to the ranch in time for last chance workouts, when Jillian has a run-in with a player on another trainer’s team.
Later, the weigh-in brings welcome news to one player who has been struggling, before another player is sent home. Check back on Monday for Have U Heard’s full recap and results!!
01/21/2013 8:00 PM PAY IT FORWARD