- Miley Cyrus Wears Nipple Pasties – Says She Wanted to Have Sex With Joan Jett
- General Hospital Recap for April 13 to 17
- Erin Andrews Boyfriend Jarret Stoll Arrested for Drug Possession
- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
- Kendall Jenner Kept Out of Coachella Neon Carnival-Justin Bieber Makes Scene
The Biggest Loser ‘Pay It Forward’ Preview 1/21/13
The Biggest Loser contestants are on their own this week when trainers Bob, Jillian and Dolvett leave town to surprise kid participants Biingo, Lindsay and Sunny and their families with a visit to their hometowns.
Some players struggle without their trainer, but others rise to the occasion, and an unexpected leader emerges.
In honor of this week’s “Pay it Forward” theme, contestants run a 5K and money is donated to a local Boys and Girls Club, with the winning team earning $15,000 to split among themselves. The trainers plan special surprises for each kid in their hometown before returning to the ranch in time for last chance workouts, when Jillian has a run-in with a player on another trainer’s team.
Later, the weigh-in brings welcome news to one player who has been struggling, before another player is sent home. Check back on Monday for Have U Heard’s full recap and results!!
01/21/2013 8:00 PM PAY IT FORWARD