- Bruce Jenner’s Female Side Lands “Vanity Fair” Cover!
- Kelly Rutherford Custody Bid Halted By Judge-Kids Staying in Monaco
- Demi Lovato Speaks About Dealing with Bi-Polar Disorder
- Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Recap 5/29/15- Season 3- Shotgun Wedding
- Kim Richards Missing Since Daughter’s Wedding-What Happened to Rehab
- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
The Biggest Loser ‘Pay It Forward’ Preview 1/21/13
The Biggest Loser contestants are on their own this week when trainers Bob, Jillian and Dolvett leave town to surprise kid participants Biingo, Lindsay and Sunny and their families with a visit to their hometowns.
Some players struggle without their trainer, but others rise to the occasion, and an unexpected leader emerges.
In honor of this week’s “Pay it Forward” theme, contestants run a 5K and money is donated to a local Boys and Girls Club, with the winning team earning $15,000 to split among themselves. The trainers plan special surprises for each kid in their hometown before returning to the ranch in time for last chance workouts, when Jillian has a run-in with a player on another trainer’s team.
Later, the weigh-in brings welcome news to one player who has been struggling, before another player is sent home. Check back on Monday for Have U Heard’s full recap and results!!
01/21/2013 8:00 PM PAY IT FORWARD