- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
- Blindspot Recap 11/23/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Evil Handmade Instrument”
The Biggest Loser ‘Pay It Forward’ Preview 1/21/13
The Biggest Loser contestants are on their own this week when trainers Bob, Jillian and Dolvett leave town to surprise kid participants Biingo, Lindsay and Sunny and their families with a visit to their hometowns.
Some players struggle without their trainer, but others rise to the occasion, and an unexpected leader emerges.
In honor of this week’s “Pay it Forward” theme, contestants run a 5K and money is donated to a local Boys and Girls Club, with the winning team earning $15,000 to split among themselves. The trainers plan special surprises for each kid in their hometown before returning to the ranch in time for last chance workouts, when Jillian has a run-in with a player on another trainer’s team.
Later, the weigh-in brings welcome news to one player who has been struggling, before another player is sent home. Check back on Monday for Have U Heard’s full recap and results!!
01/21/2013 8:00 PM PAY IT FORWARD