- General Hospital Recap for October 5 to October 9, 2015
- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Scandal Recap 10/8/15 – Mellie Declares War on the President and His Mistress – Season 5 Ep. 3
- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
Biggest Loser Season 14 Premiere Recap 1/6/13
“The Biggest Loser” is bigger, bolder and back tonight for its 14th season with a powerful new mission – to tackle the nation’s childhood obesity epidemic head on.
For the first time ever in the show’s history, kids (ages 13-16) will be participating along with 15 adult contestants. New mother Jillian Michaels is also back, ready to whip contestants into shape with her tough-as-nails, no nonsense approach, alongside returning trainers and top fitness experts Bob Harper and Dolvett Quince.
Alison Sweeny opened the season by introducing the theme for this season, childhood obesity. We then met the 3 kids that will be on the show;
Lindsay Bravo (eighth grade), 13, Fillmore, Calif. – Bio and Video
Lindsay, Sunny and Biingo will play by different rules, the will stay at the ranch for a week, but they will train from home and they can not be eliminated.
Then Alison brought out the trainers – welcome back Jillian, Bob, Dolvett!!
We then met the adult contestants and they were split into 3 teams.
White Team – Trainer Jillian
Blue Team – Trainer Bob
Red Team – Dolvett
Then everyone hit the gym – Dolvett took the kids to play some sports, Bob and Jillian gave the adults a very tough first workout.
Nikki couldn’t handle the pressure and quit – that’s right she quit the first day.
Next out was TC who fell below the red line at the first weigh in. Down to 13 adults – that was quick.
See what happens next for the remaining “Losers” when then next episode airs tomorrow, Monday at 8 p.m. on NBC.
Head over to page 2 to see the weigh in results and, meet all of the contestants and watch their video!!