- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
Biggest Loser Season 14 Premiere Recap 1/6/13
“The Biggest Loser” is bigger, bolder and back tonight for its 14th season with a powerful new mission – to tackle the nation’s childhood obesity epidemic head on.
For the first time ever in the show’s history, kids (ages 13-16) will be participating along with 15 adult contestants. New mother Jillian Michaels is also back, ready to whip contestants into shape with her tough-as-nails, no nonsense approach, alongside returning trainers and top fitness experts Bob Harper and Dolvett Quince.
Alison Sweeny opened the season by introducing the theme for this season, childhood obesity. We then met the 3 kids that will be on the show;
Lindsay Bravo (eighth grade), 13, Fillmore, Calif. – Bio and Video
Lindsay, Sunny and Biingo will play by different rules, the will stay at the ranch for a week, but they will train from home and they can not be eliminated.
Then Alison brought out the trainers – welcome back Jillian, Bob, Dolvett!!
We then met the adult contestants and they were split into 3 teams.
White Team – Trainer Jillian
Blue Team – Trainer Bob
Red Team – Dolvett
Then everyone hit the gym – Dolvett took the kids to play some sports, Bob and Jillian gave the adults a very tough first workout.
Nikki couldn’t handle the pressure and quit – that’s right she quit the first day.
Next out was TC who fell below the red line at the first weigh in. Down to 13 adults – that was quick.
See what happens next for the remaining “Losers” when then next episode airs tomorrow, Monday at 8 p.m. on NBC.
Head over to page 2 to see the weigh in results and, meet all of the contestants and watch their video!!