- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
- Scream Queens Recap 10/6/15 Season 1 Ep. 4 – Haunted House
- YouTube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley – Cause of Death Revealed
Biggest Loser Season Premiere Sneak Peek Videos 1/6/13 WE’RE BACK…AND SO IS JILLIAN
In a season unlike any other, NBC’s “The Biggest Loser” takes on child obesity by featuring kid participants for the first time ever on the show, joining 15 fiercely determined adults eager to lose weight and change their lives forever.
The focus for the three kids – 13-year-old baseball enthusiast Biingo, 16-year-old honor student Sunny, and 13-year-old former cheerleader Lindsay — will be on getting healthy rather than numbers on a scale, so they will not be eligible for elimination and will not weigh in on camera. They will work at both the ranch and at home, and their progress will be featured in every episode.
New mother Jillian Michaels is also back, ready to whip contestants into shape with her tough-as-nails, no nonsense approach, alongside returning trainers and top fitness experts Bob Harper and Dolvett Quince.
Contestants include a high school special education assistant and mother of four, a former college football player and the show’s first openly gay contestant, who was bullied for both his weight and his sexuality when he came out at age 14. Alison Sweeney hosts the series.
Head over to page 2 for The Biggest Loser Season Premiere Sneak Peek Videos!!