- Videos: Sawyer Fredericks Sings ‘Take Me to the River’ and ‘Shine On’
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Recap 5/4/15 – Two Couples Eliminated – Who is It?
- The Voice 2015 Recap 5/4/15- Season 8- Live Top 6 Performances
- Royal Baby Watch: What’s In Princess Charlotte’s Name?
- The 2015 Met Gala Celebrity Guest List
- Watch P. Diddy and Girlfriend Have Sex for His Perfume Ad – Tacky? or Art?
- The Royal Princess Has a Name – Princess Charlotte
- 50 Shades of Grey Released With an Alternate Ending – Released May 8, 2015
- The Royals Recap: The Great Man Down 5/3/15
- Revenge Recap 5/3/15- Season 4, Ep. 22- Plea
The Biggest Loser ‘Waist & Money’ 1/28/13 Preview
Jillian’s White Team is now down to one player following Pam’s elimination on Monday night’s Biggest Loser. The pressure is on and it is getting stressful.
This week kicks off with the players returning from a workout, only to find that the kitchen and refrigerators are empty. Tasked with trying to affordably stock the kitchen with a week’s worth of healthy food, the contestants race against time to make healthy purchases within their budget at a grocery. Later, one contestant struggles to keep trying her best despite weight loss setbacks, while Dr. H and one of the trainers help a contestant realize the importance of addressing the emotional issues that contribute to weight gain. Trainers Bob, Jillian and Dolvett skype with kid participants Biingo, Lindsay and Sunny, and then a swimming challenge puts the players to the test as they compete for one of the most coveted prizes of all. Finally, a tearful elimination sends another player home.