- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings ‘Simple Man’
- The Voice Koryn Hawthorne Sings ‘Girl on Fire’
- Kate Middleton Baby Birth to be Announced Via Twitter
- The Voice 2015 Recap 4/27/15 – The Final 8 Perform – Season 8
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Recap 4/27/15 – Week 7 – Who Was Eliminated – Era Week
- Derek Hough Injured – Won’t Be Dancing on Dancing With the Stars
- Kate Middleton Baby News Update – To Be Induced – Did She Pass Her Due Date?
- Kim Kardashian Doesn’t Understand Bruce Jenner’s Transition to a Woman but Supports Him
- Video: Ellen DeGeneres and Matt Lauer End Prank War
- Photos: Ian Somerhalder and Nikki Reed Married in Secret Ceremony
Bradley Cooper On Relationship With Jennifer Lawrence: “Not Going To Happen.”
According to Oscar nominated actor, Bradley Cooper, a romance between him and his Silver linings Playbook, Jennifer Lawrence, is not in the cards.
Cooper was on Entertainment Tonight and he had this to say:
“No, no, no, no, no. Not even close. First of all, I could be her father. No, I’m kidding. But no, not even close. We’ve done two movies together. If it didn’t happen by now, it’s not going to happen. I love her to death. She’s amazing, but no.”
Cooper, who is 38 and recently broke up with Zoe Saldana, would have had the timing perfect if he wanted to go after 22 year old Lawrence, who also just recently broke up with Nicholas Hoult, after a two year relationship.
Cooper went on to say that he and Lawrence are just friends and we believe him. Since rumors of his relationship with Zoe being less than authentic are still out there, would it be believable if he started dating Jennifer?
What do you think of what Cooper had to say? Do you believe him?