- Kelly Rutherford Wins Temporary Sole Custody of Her Children
- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
Bradley Cooper On Relationship With Jennifer Lawrence: “Not Going To Happen.”
According to Oscar nominated actor, Bradley Cooper, a romance between him and his Silver linings Playbook, Jennifer Lawrence, is not in the cards.
Cooper was on Entertainment Tonight and he had this to say:
“No, no, no, no, no. Not even close. First of all, I could be her father. No, I’m kidding. But no, not even close. We’ve done two movies together. If it didn’t happen by now, it’s not going to happen. I love her to death. She’s amazing, but no.”
Cooper, who is 38 and recently broke up with Zoe Saldana, would have had the timing perfect if he wanted to go after 22 year old Lawrence, who also just recently broke up with Nicholas Hoult, after a two year relationship.
Cooper went on to say that he and Lawrence are just friends and we believe him. Since rumors of his relationship with Zoe being less than authentic are still out there, would it be believable if he started dating Jennifer?
What do you think of what Cooper had to say? Do you believe him?