- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
Bradley Cooper On Relationship With Jennifer Lawrence: “Not Going To Happen.”
According to Oscar nominated actor, Bradley Cooper, a romance between him and his Silver linings Playbook, Jennifer Lawrence, is not in the cards.
Cooper was on Entertainment Tonight and he had this to say:
“No, no, no, no, no. Not even close. First of all, I could be her father. No, I’m kidding. But no, not even close. We’ve done two movies together. If it didn’t happen by now, it’s not going to happen. I love her to death. She’s amazing, but no.”
Cooper, who is 38 and recently broke up with Zoe Saldana, would have had the timing perfect if he wanted to go after 22 year old Lawrence, who also just recently broke up with Nicholas Hoult, after a two year relationship.
Cooper went on to say that he and Lawrence are just friends and we believe him. Since rumors of his relationship with Zoe being less than authentic are still out there, would it be believable if he started dating Jennifer?
What do you think of what Cooper had to say? Do you believe him?