- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
Bradley Cooper On Relationship With Jennifer Lawrence: “Not Going To Happen.”
According to Oscar nominated actor, Bradley Cooper, a romance between him and his Silver linings Playbook, Jennifer Lawrence, is not in the cards.
Cooper was on Entertainment Tonight and he had this to say:
“No, no, no, no, no. Not even close. First of all, I could be her father. No, I’m kidding. But no, not even close. We’ve done two movies together. If it didn’t happen by now, it’s not going to happen. I love her to death. She’s amazing, but no.”
Cooper, who is 38 and recently broke up with Zoe Saldana, would have had the timing perfect if he wanted to go after 22 year old Lawrence, who also just recently broke up with Nicholas Hoult, after a two year relationship.
Cooper went on to say that he and Lawrence are just friends and we believe him. Since rumors of his relationship with Zoe being less than authentic are still out there, would it be believable if he started dating Jennifer?
What do you think of what Cooper had to say? Do you believe him?