- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Demi Lovato Naked for Vanity Fair – No Make Up, No Clothes to Demonstrate Confidence
- General Hospital Recap for September 28 to October 2
- Dancing With the Stars Alek Skarlatos Talks About Shooting in Oregon at Umpqua College
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Spoilers Week 4 – Dance and Song – Most Memorable Year
- Video: The View’s Candace Cameron Bure Calls Justin Bieber a Sinner
- Matt Damon Vs. Jimmy Fallon Whip/Nae Nae – Who Does It Better?
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 9/29/15 Season 3 Ep. 1 “Laws of Nature”
- Scream Queens Recap 9/29/15 Season 1 Ep. 3 – Chainsaw
Bradley Cooper and Zoe Saldana Call It Quits
Right before Christmas, when families, friends, and couples are supposed to be together and pretend that they like each other more than they should, Cooper and Saldana instead used that time to break up. The couple had decided they were going to spend Christmas together, but things changed quickly. A source states:
“Zoe had planned to spend the holidays with Bradley and his family in Europe. They all were going to Paris, but things didn’t work out between them. Zoe spent New Year’s Eve with friends in Miami.”
Cooper and Saldana’s relationship seemed to fizzle as a result of the actors both working a lot. While Cooper has been busy promoting this heavily Oscar favored, Silver Lining Playbook, Saldana has been busy with occupying the dreams of every fanboy, as well as filming the new Star Trek.
The couple met on the set of Cooper’s film, The Words, which was reportedly only seen by Cooper himself. Although it is said that Saldana saw half of it.