- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
Bradley Cooper and Zoe Saldana Call It Quits
Right before Christmas, when families, friends, and couples are supposed to be together and pretend that they like each other more than they should, Cooper and Saldana instead used that time to break up. The couple had decided they were going to spend Christmas together, but things changed quickly. A source states:
“Zoe had planned to spend the holidays with Bradley and his family in Europe. They all were going to Paris, but things didn’t work out between them. Zoe spent New Year’s Eve with friends in Miami.”
Cooper and Saldana’s relationship seemed to fizzle as a result of the actors both working a lot. While Cooper has been busy promoting this heavily Oscar favored, Silver Lining Playbook, Saldana has been busy with occupying the dreams of every fanboy, as well as filming the new Star Trek.
The couple met on the set of Cooper’s film, The Words, which was reportedly only seen by Cooper himself. Although it is said that Saldana saw half of it.