- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
Bradley Cooper and Zoe Saldana Call It Quits
Right before Christmas, when families, friends, and couples are supposed to be together and pretend that they like each other more than they should, Cooper and Saldana instead used that time to break up. The couple had decided they were going to spend Christmas together, but things changed quickly. A source states:
“Zoe had planned to spend the holidays with Bradley and his family in Europe. They all were going to Paris, but things didn’t work out between them. Zoe spent New Year’s Eve with friends in Miami.”
Cooper and Saldana’s relationship seemed to fizzle as a result of the actors both working a lot. While Cooper has been busy promoting this heavily Oscar favored, Silver Lining Playbook, Saldana has been busy with occupying the dreams of every fanboy, as well as filming the new Star Trek.
The couple met on the set of Cooper’s film, The Words, which was reportedly only seen by Cooper himself. Although it is said that Saldana saw half of it.