- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
- Kendall Jenner Kept Out of Coachella Neon Carnival-Justin Bieber Makes Scene
- Miley Cyrus Shows Nipples on Instagram With the Willis Girls!
- Deals and Steals – Sunglasses, Headphones, Bracelets – As Soon on GMA
- Nashville Recap 4/15/15 Season 3 Episode 18: “Nobody Knows But Me”
Bradley Cooper and Zoe Saldana Call It Quits
Right before Christmas, when families, friends, and couples are supposed to be together and pretend that they like each other more than they should, Cooper and Saldana instead used that time to break up. The couple had decided they were going to spend Christmas together, but things changed quickly. A source states:
“Zoe had planned to spend the holidays with Bradley and his family in Europe. They all were going to Paris, but things didn’t work out between them. Zoe spent New Year’s Eve with friends in Miami.”
Cooper and Saldana’s relationship seemed to fizzle as a result of the actors both working a lot. While Cooper has been busy promoting this heavily Oscar favored, Silver Lining Playbook, Saldana has been busy with occupying the dreams of every fanboy, as well as filming the new Star Trek.
The couple met on the set of Cooper’s film, The Words, which was reportedly only seen by Cooper himself. Although it is said that Saldana saw half of it.