- Pretty Little Liars Recap 8/4/15 Season 6 Episode 9 – Last Dance
- Dance Moms Recap 8/4/15- Nia vs. Kalani: Winner Takes All
- Total Divas Recap 8/4/15- Season 4, Ep. 5- Tea Mode
- Teen Wolf Recap Season 5 8/3/2015 “Strange Frequencies”
- American Ninja Warrior Recap 8/3/15 – Orlando Finals with Flip Rodriguez, Drew Dreschel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/3/15- Top 16 Perform Live + Elimination
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Season 2 Ep 1 Recap 8/2/15
- I Am Cait Recap 8/2/15- Season 1, Ep. 2- The Road Trip – Part 1
- True Detective Recap 8/2/15 Season 2 Episode 7: Black Maps and Motel Rooms
Britney Spears Quits X Factor or Was She Fired?
While there have been rumors of Britney Spears not returning to the judges table for The X Factor’s 3rd season because she was fired, it seems like Spears has decided to quit.
Spears has reportedly quit The X Factor following Season 2, according to TMZ. It is being reported that Spears loves the show but is working on recording her eighth album and then going on tour.
The Hollywood Reporter also claims Spears will not come back for “X Factor” Season 3, but not because she quit. “Spears was not going to be asked back and so she will not return for season three.”
Spears was viewed as one of the more boring judges, as compared to Demi Lovato and of course, Simon Cowell. Lovato has a spark to her and her sparring with Simon has definitely made for some interesting television.
At a press panel on Tuesday, Fox’s Chairman of Entertainment Kevin Reilly complimented Spears’ “X Factor” stint saying he thought she did very well. When asked if Fox would be on board to bring Spears back for Season 3, Reilly responded with a simple, “Yeah.”
Britney isn’t the only judge not returning for the third season as L.A. Reid has also said he will not return to the show next season.
What do you think, did Britney quit or was she fired?