- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
- Dance Moms Recap 8/18/15- City of Angels
- Total Divas Recap 8/18/15- Season 4, Ep. 7- No Holds Barre
Britney Spears Reportedly Signs $200 Million Vegas Deal
In the days following Britney Spears’ failed engagement, resignation from X Factor and sick puppy, there have been rumors of a Las Vegas residency. This rumored residency has reportedly been signed now for $200 million!
Breathe Heavy reports that the announcement of the deal is about to happen, suggesting that Spears will perform at The Colosseum at Caesar’s Palace. Other acts that performed at the The Colosseum include Elton John and Celine Dion.
So will Britney have a success on her hands in Vegas? It is Britney Spears, so most likely yes, but Vegas acts like this usually do attract an older demographic than Britney’s fans. With this said, it is somewhat of a risk, but I think it’s one that will pay off.
A Vegas expert weighed in on things, saying that Britney “has a narrower appeal” but the publicity from her doing a Vegas show could generate further interest and income.
It is estimated that Britney could rake in $2 million in revenue a week!
Written by Michelle Wincott