- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Britney Spears Reportedly Signs $200 Million Vegas Deal
In the days following Britney Spears’ failed engagement, resignation from X Factor and sick puppy, there have been rumors of a Las Vegas residency. This rumored residency has reportedly been signed now for $200 million!
Breathe Heavy reports that the announcement of the deal is about to happen, suggesting that Spears will perform at The Colosseum at Caesar’s Palace. Other acts that performed at the The Colosseum include Elton John and Celine Dion.
So will Britney have a success on her hands in Vegas? It is Britney Spears, so most likely yes, but Vegas acts like this usually do attract an older demographic than Britney’s fans. With this said, it is somewhat of a risk, but I think it’s one that will pay off.
A Vegas expert weighed in on things, saying that Britney “has a narrower appeal” but the publicity from her doing a Vegas show could generate further interest and income.
It is estimated that Britney could rake in $2 million in revenue a week!
Written by Michelle Wincott