- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
Burt Reynolds Hospitalized in ICU from Sever Case of the Flu
Burt Reynolds has became very ill from the flu epidemic sweeping the across the country this winter.
TMZ reports that the 76-year-old actor has been hospitalized in the intensive care unit of a Florida hospital after coming down with a severe case of the flu.
A rep for Reynolds says he experienced symptoms for several days, but when the symptoms worsened, he went to the hospital.
Doctors say he was “severely dehydrated” when he was admitted to the ICU today, but he is expected to make a full recovery.
Speedy recovery Burt!!