- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Scandal Recap 10/8/15 – Mellie Declares War on the President and His Mistress – Season 5 Ep. 3
- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
Castle Recap 01/07/13 Season 5 Episode 10 “Significant Others”
This week on Castle‘s winter premiere, three proved to be very much a crowd when Rick’s ex-wife Meredith came for a visit. But was it what the Deep-Fried Twinkie left behind — a question in Kate’s mind — that will ultimately pull a thread and unravel Caskett?
Kate staying at Rick’s because her place is being fumigated? Nice. Meredith crashing there to tend to sick Alexis? Not nice. And whether Rick should have permitted it was the recurring topic. Kate contended to Rick that she have given him “her look” when she claimed to be OK with the arrangement, while Lanie warned her gal pal that, given Rick and Mer’s history of “ex sex,” she needed to mark her territory: “This is a war, and you are losing.”