- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Spoilers – The Final One Confirmed – The Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
Celebrities React to Mean Tweets
Twitter is a great place for all the mean bullies to hide. Celebrities are bombarded with tweets daily. While most of them (hopefully) tell them how great they are, there are also those tweets that are just downright mean.
Jimmy Kimmel got a bunch of celebrities together to read some of the tweets they receive. Selena Gomez, Larry King, Kirstie Alley, Jack Black and many more receive some horrible tweets. While they are horribly mean and we do not encourage mean tweets at all, when read aloud, some of them sound funny.
Some of the tweets include:
“my asian orthodontist says @jessicabiel has horse teeth” followed by Jessica naying.
“Christina Applegate, You were better when you wore Spandex instead of Spanx, you old sl**”
What do you think of people hiding behind their twitter accounts to say mean things – especially to celebrities. If you can’t say it to someone’s face then you shouldn’t say it via twitter, text or any other form of faceless social media.
We have some more mean tweets on page 2.