- Lindsay Lohan Is Free – Off Probation
- Is TLC Bringing Back 19 and Counting?
- Is The Bachelorette, Kaitlyn Bristowe Pregnant?
- Khloe Kardashian Angers Some in Muslim Community Again
- Oscar Winning Actress Tatum O’Neal Is Now Dating Women!
- Miley Cyrus Helps Get Netflix Show Renewed – Gracie and Frankie
- The Briefcase Recap and Review Series Premiere 5/27/15
- Jill’s Steals and Deals for Father’s Day – Shirts, Steak and iHome as Seen on Today Show
- Video: Amy Schumer Defends Bill Cosby Rape Allegations – Mocks it in a Skit
- Behind Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner’s Troubled Marriage – Why They are Headed for Divorce
Celebrity Moms Find Motherhood Challenging – Is this a Joke?
Celebrity Moms. With so many celebrities having children – from the new moms to be, Kate Middleton and Kim Kardashian to the celebrities who already have children; Jennifer Lopez, Kourtney Kardashian, Mariah Carey, Snookie and many more, they all have one thing in common – an opinion on how challenging motherhood can be.
The question is – do their opinions count….even a little bit? I don’t know about you but when I hear about how hard being a mother is from Jessica Simpson, who most likely has a minimum of one nanny – I can’t help but think, you don’t have a clue. You can walk out of your house at a moment’s notice. Without a care. No wondering who is going to watch your child, who is going to feed them, play with them, care for them and will they get to bed on time? Your full-time nanny has it.
When Kim Kardashian complains about feeling tired all the time and how the first 12 weeks of her pregnancy were “painful”, I can’t help but laugh and think, “clueless?”
Celebrities can sell diapers, baby food or clothes and the “average” person will buy it – but start spewing out how hard and challenging motherhood is and the only thing you will hear is the sound of mom’s everywhere gagging. Yes, we know you miss your child when you work – but do you bring your child to the set? Do you work a full work week and go days without seeing your child? Do you have a choice?
Stop talking about the challenges, walk a day in the shoes of a mother who has no outside help and then let’s talk.
We have some photos on the next page of your favorite celebrity moms/moms to be.