- Revenge Spoiler – Is Victoria Grayson Really Dead?
- The Voice Kimberly Nichole Sings ‘Somethings Got a Hold On Me’ by Etta James
- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls
- The Voice Recap 4/20/15- Season 8- Live Top 10 Performances
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 4/20/15 – ‘Spring Break’ – Who Was Eliminated?
- Ben Affleck’s Ancestors Were Slave Owners – And He Doesn’t Want Anyone to Know
- Ariana Grande and Big Sean Break Up – Was It Because of His Instagram Post?
- Taylor Swift Acceptance Speech for Milestone Award at Country Music Awards
- The Royals Recap: The Slings and Arrows of Outrageous Fortune 4/19/15
- First Photo: Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Son Silas
Celebrity Moms Find Motherhood Challenging – Is this a Joke?
Celebrity Moms. With so many celebrities having children – from the new moms to be, Kate Middleton and Kim Kardashian to the celebrities who already have children; Jennifer Lopez, Kourtney Kardashian, Mariah Carey, Snookie and many more, they all have one thing in common – an opinion on how challenging motherhood can be.
The question is – do their opinions count….even a little bit? I don’t know about you but when I hear about how hard being a mother is from Jessica Simpson, who most likely has a minimum of one nanny – I can’t help but think, you don’t have a clue. You can walk out of your house at a moment’s notice. Without a care. No wondering who is going to watch your child, who is going to feed them, play with them, care for them and will they get to bed on time? Your full-time nanny has it.
When Kim Kardashian complains about feeling tired all the time and how the first 12 weeks of her pregnancy were “painful”, I can’t help but laugh and think, “clueless?”
Celebrities can sell diapers, baby food or clothes and the “average” person will buy it – but start spewing out how hard and challenging motherhood is and the only thing you will hear is the sound of mom’s everywhere gagging. Yes, we know you miss your child when you work – but do you bring your child to the set? Do you work a full work week and go days without seeing your child? Do you have a choice?
Stop talking about the challenges, walk a day in the shoes of a mother who has no outside help and then let’s talk.
We have some photos on the next page of your favorite celebrity moms/moms to be.