- Minority Report 11/30/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Everybody Runs”
- How the “Fast and Furious” Cast Honored Paul Walker On the Second Anniversary of His Death
- Early Renewals and Cancelations In- Which Shows Are Safe and Which Are In Danger?
- Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo Break Up- Is His Virginity To Blame?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
Celebrity Moms Find Motherhood Challenging – Is this a Joke?
Celebrity Moms. With so many celebrities having children – from the new moms to be, Kate Middleton and Kim Kardashian to the celebrities who already have children; Jennifer Lopez, Kourtney Kardashian, Mariah Carey, Snookie and many more, they all have one thing in common – an opinion on how challenging motherhood can be.
The question is – do their opinions count….even a little bit? I don’t know about you but when I hear about how hard being a mother is from Jessica Simpson, who most likely has a minimum of one nanny – I can’t help but think, you don’t have a clue. You can walk out of your house at a moment’s notice. Without a care. No wondering who is going to watch your child, who is going to feed them, play with them, care for them and will they get to bed on time? Your full-time nanny has it.
When Kim Kardashian complains about feeling tired all the time and how the first 12 weeks of her pregnancy were “painful”, I can’t help but laugh and think, “clueless?”
Celebrities can sell diapers, baby food or clothes and the “average” person will buy it – but start spewing out how hard and challenging motherhood is and the only thing you will hear is the sound of mom’s everywhere gagging. Yes, we know you miss your child when you work – but do you bring your child to the set? Do you work a full work week and go days without seeing your child? Do you have a choice?
Stop talking about the challenges, walk a day in the shoes of a mother who has no outside help and then let’s talk.
We have some photos on the next page of your favorite celebrity moms/moms to be.