- YouTube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley – Cause of Death Revealed
- The Voice Dustin Christensen Sings Downtown Train – 4 Chair Turn Around
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/5/15 – Season 21 Ep. 5 Who Was Eliminated? – The Most Memorable Year
- The Voice Season 9 Blind Auditions Night 5 Recap 10/5/15 – Spoilers
- Blindspot Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Eight Slim Grins”
- Minority Report Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Hawk-Eye”
- Good Wife Archie Panjabi Confirms Feud with Julianna Margulies – No Denying It Anymore
- Kardashian and Jenner Family Labeled as First Family – America Says NEVER!
- How Did 13 Year Old You Tube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley Die?
Channing Tatum Terrified Of Being A Father
During a recent interview to promote his new film, Side Effects, Tatum was asked what part of fatherhood scares him the most:
“I think everything and above. I mean, I don’t think there’s one thing that doesn’t terrify you, but in the most unbelievably beautiful way.”
“Someone said it’s really like watching your heart jump out of your body and run away, and I think that can possibly be the coolest thing that I’ve heard of.”
Tatum was also asked about how his pregnant wife, Jenna Dewan-Tatum, is doing:
“She’s a complete animal right now! You can ask her, but in the most beautiful like humanistic animal-y way. She works out all the time, eats right, impeccably right. She’s just a machine.”
So, according to Tatum, everything is beautiful. Plus, he called his wife an “animal” and a “machine” but he did it in a way where he won’t get chewed out by his wife later.