- Bruce Jenner’s Female Side Lands “Vanity Fair” Cover!
- Kelly Rutherford Custody Bid Halted By Judge-Kids Staying in Monaco
- Demi Lovato Speaks About Dealing with Bi-Polar Disorder
- Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Recap 5/29/15- Season 3- Shotgun Wedding
- Kim Richards Missing Since Daughter’s Wedding-What Happened to Rehab
- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
Channing Tatum Terrified Of Being A Father
During a recent interview to promote his new film, Side Effects, Tatum was asked what part of fatherhood scares him the most:
“I think everything and above. I mean, I don’t think there’s one thing that doesn’t terrify you, but in the most unbelievably beautiful way.”
“Someone said it’s really like watching your heart jump out of your body and run away, and I think that can possibly be the coolest thing that I’ve heard of.”
Tatum was also asked about how his pregnant wife, Jenna Dewan-Tatum, is doing:
“She’s a complete animal right now! You can ask her, but in the most beautiful like humanistic animal-y way. She works out all the time, eats right, impeccably right. She’s just a machine.”
So, according to Tatum, everything is beautiful. Plus, he called his wife an “animal” and a “machine” but he did it in a way where he won’t get chewed out by his wife later.