- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
Channing Tatum Terrified Of Being A Father
During a recent interview to promote his new film, Side Effects, Tatum was asked what part of fatherhood scares him the most:
“I think everything and above. I mean, I don’t think there’s one thing that doesn’t terrify you, but in the most unbelievably beautiful way.”
“Someone said it’s really like watching your heart jump out of your body and run away, and I think that can possibly be the coolest thing that I’ve heard of.”
Tatum was also asked about how his pregnant wife, Jenna Dewan-Tatum, is doing:
“She’s a complete animal right now! You can ask her, but in the most beautiful like humanistic animal-y way. She works out all the time, eats right, impeccably right. She’s just a machine.”
So, according to Tatum, everything is beautiful. Plus, he called his wife an “animal” and a “machine” but he did it in a way where he won’t get chewed out by his wife later.