- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
- The Royal Family Debuts New Photos Of Princess Charlotte- See Them Here!
- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
Channing Tatum Terrified Of Being A Father
During a recent interview to promote his new film, Side Effects, Tatum was asked what part of fatherhood scares him the most:
“I think everything and above. I mean, I don’t think there’s one thing that doesn’t terrify you, but in the most unbelievably beautiful way.”
“Someone said it’s really like watching your heart jump out of your body and run away, and I think that can possibly be the coolest thing that I’ve heard of.”
Tatum was also asked about how his pregnant wife, Jenna Dewan-Tatum, is doing:
“She’s a complete animal right now! You can ask her, but in the most beautiful like humanistic animal-y way. She works out all the time, eats right, impeccably right. She’s just a machine.”
So, according to Tatum, everything is beautiful. Plus, he called his wife an “animal” and a “machine” but he did it in a way where he won’t get chewed out by his wife later.