- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Charlie Sheen Announces on Letterman “I’m Gonna Be a Grandfather” – Video
Charlie Sheen is about to become a grandfather!!
The 47-year-old actor’s oldest daughter, Cassandra Estevez, is pregnant with her first child, Sheen confirmed during his Monday appearance on “The Late Show with David Letterman.”
The Anger Management star’s ex-wife Denise Richards tweeted, “I guess some of you have heard… @CharlieSheen is going to be a Grampa…yes GRAMPA! his beautiful daughter Cassandra is gonna be a mama.”
Charlie and Denise, who were married from 2002 to 2006, have two children together, Sam, 8, Lola, 7. The actor also has 3-year-old twin sons, Bob and Max, with Brooke Mueller.
Cassandra’s mother is the Sheen’s high school girlfriend Paula Profit.
On the video below – Sheen also talks about ‘Two and a Half Men’ and is breakdown in 2011!!
On Wednesday Sheen will appear on The Dr. Oz Show, getting lectured about his reckless living, including drug abuse and smoking.