- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
- Dance Moms Recap 8/18/15- City of Angels
- Total Divas Recap 8/18/15- Season 4, Ep. 7- No Holds Barre
Charlie Sheen Announces on Letterman “I’m Gonna Be a Grandfather” – Video
Charlie Sheen is about to become a grandfather!!
The 47-year-old actor’s oldest daughter, Cassandra Estevez, is pregnant with her first child, Sheen confirmed during his Monday appearance on “The Late Show with David Letterman.”
The Anger Management star’s ex-wife Denise Richards tweeted, “I guess some of you have heard… @CharlieSheen is going to be a Grampa…yes GRAMPA! his beautiful daughter Cassandra is gonna be a mama.”
Charlie and Denise, who were married from 2002 to 2006, have two children together, Sam, 8, Lola, 7. The actor also has 3-year-old twin sons, Bob and Max, with Brooke Mueller.
Cassandra’s mother is the Sheen’s high school girlfriend Paula Profit.
On the video below – Sheen also talks about ‘Two and a Half Men’ and is breakdown in 2011!!
On Wednesday Sheen will appear on The Dr. Oz Show, getting lectured about his reckless living, including drug abuse and smoking.