- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 7/21/15 Season 1 Episode 4 – Aftermath
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/21/15 Season 6 Episode 7 – O Brother, Where Art Thou
- Dance Moms Recap 7/21/15- Solo Battle: Round 1
- Total Divas Recap 7/21/15- Season 4, Ep. 3- Eat Your Heart Out
Charlie Sheen Announces on Letterman “I’m Gonna Be a Grandfather” – Video
Charlie Sheen is about to become a grandfather!!
The 47-year-old actor’s oldest daughter, Cassandra Estevez, is pregnant with her first child, Sheen confirmed during his Monday appearance on “The Late Show with David Letterman.”
The Anger Management star’s ex-wife Denise Richards tweeted, “I guess some of you have heard… @CharlieSheen is going to be a Grampa…yes GRAMPA! his beautiful daughter Cassandra is gonna be a mama.”
Charlie and Denise, who were married from 2002 to 2006, have two children together, Sam, 8, Lola, 7. The actor also has 3-year-old twin sons, Bob and Max, with Brooke Mueller.
Cassandra’s mother is the Sheen’s high school girlfriend Paula Profit.
On the video below – Sheen also talks about ‘Two and a Half Men’ and is breakdown in 2011!!
On Wednesday Sheen will appear on The Dr. Oz Show, getting lectured about his reckless living, including drug abuse and smoking.