- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
Charlie Sheen Announces on Letterman “I’m Gonna Be a Grandfather” – Video
Charlie Sheen is about to become a grandfather!!
The 47-year-old actor’s oldest daughter, Cassandra Estevez, is pregnant with her first child, Sheen confirmed during his Monday appearance on “The Late Show with David Letterman.”
The Anger Management star’s ex-wife Denise Richards tweeted, “I guess some of you have heard… @CharlieSheen is going to be a Grampa…yes GRAMPA! his beautiful daughter Cassandra is gonna be a mama.”
Charlie and Denise, who were married from 2002 to 2006, have two children together, Sam, 8, Lola, 7. The actor also has 3-year-old twin sons, Bob and Max, with Brooke Mueller.
Cassandra’s mother is the Sheen’s high school girlfriend Paula Profit.
On the video below – Sheen also talks about ‘Two and a Half Men’ and is breakdown in 2011!!
On Wednesday Sheen will appear on The Dr. Oz Show, getting lectured about his reckless living, including drug abuse and smoking.