- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
- Dance Moms Recap 8/18/15- City of Angels
- Total Divas Recap 8/18/15- Season 4, Ep. 7- No Holds Barre
Cher Signs Deal To Return to TV for Logo
Cher is returning to TV!!
The entertainment legend has signed a development deal with Logo, which was announced at the LGBT-centric network’s Television Critics Association presentation on Saturday.
“It doesn’t get any more iconic than Cher,” Brent Zacky, Logo’s senior vice president of original programming and development, told reporters.
Cher would star in the scripted series about Hollywood in the 1960s. The project is written by comic and writer Ron Zimmerman, who most recently served as a consulting producer on the Disney Channel series Shake It Up. He also worked as a co-executive producer on the short-lived Jay Mohr series Action and The Michael Richards Show.
No other details were revealed about the new project, but we will keep you posted as they become available.
Are you excited to see Cher back on TV??