- Demi Moore and Rumer Willis are Really Twins
- Giveaway: $100 GiftCard in Honor of The President’s Shadow by Brad Meltzer
- Who is Ben Higgins on The Bachelorette 2015 with Kaitlyn Bristowe
- American Ninja Warrior Recap – 5/25/15 – Season Premiere
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Recap 5/25/15 – Who Went Home? – Amy Schumer and Laila Ali
- Colin Farrell Is All For Ireland’s Passing of Gay Marriage!
- Josh Duggar Thinks Incest is Funny – Jokes About It – See Video
- Ben Stiller’s Mother Passes Away!
- Who is JJ Lane on The Bachelorette 2015 With Kaitlyn Bristowe
- Kelly Rutherford Wins Temporary Sole Custody of Her Children
Cher Signs Deal To Return to TV for Logo
Cher is returning to TV!!
The entertainment legend has signed a development deal with Logo, which was announced at the LGBT-centric network’s Television Critics Association presentation on Saturday.
“It doesn’t get any more iconic than Cher,” Brent Zacky, Logo’s senior vice president of original programming and development, told reporters.
Cher would star in the scripted series about Hollywood in the 1960s. The project is written by comic and writer Ron Zimmerman, who most recently served as a consulting producer on the Disney Channel series Shake It Up. He also worked as a co-executive producer on the short-lived Jay Mohr series Action and The Michael Richards Show.
No other details were revealed about the new project, but we will keep you posted as they become available.
Are you excited to see Cher back on TV??