- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
Cher Signs Deal To Return to TV for Logo
Cher is returning to TV!!
The entertainment legend has signed a development deal with Logo, which was announced at the LGBT-centric network’s Television Critics Association presentation on Saturday.
“It doesn’t get any more iconic than Cher,” Brent Zacky, Logo’s senior vice president of original programming and development, told reporters.
Cher would star in the scripted series about Hollywood in the 1960s. The project is written by comic and writer Ron Zimmerman, who most recently served as a consulting producer on the Disney Channel series Shake It Up. He also worked as a co-executive producer on the short-lived Jay Mohr series Action and The Michael Richards Show.
No other details were revealed about the new project, but we will keep you posted as they become available.
Are you excited to see Cher back on TV??