- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
Criminal Minds Recap 1/16/13 – Zugzwang
This week’s episode of Criminal Minds opens with the music from “The Wedding March.” The camera pans to Dr. Spenser Reid, who is standing alone, he is dressed in a tuxedo on a church altar. The BAU team is sitting in their seats watching Spenser, when Rossi gives Spenser the two thumbs-up motion; Garcia breaks his concentration to ask for the rings. There is a bride dressed in white, holding yellow flowers. The thick veil covers her face. Garcia asks Spenser if he has the rings. Spenser looks down at his hand and sees a wedding band. When Garcia pronounces, “Smart and Smarter” Spenser lifts the bride’s veil to reveal the bride’s eyes are not there, they are closed shut. A kiss was shared, and Spenser wakes from his dream. He sits up and begins to stare at the book, “The Narrative of John Smith.”
Next we see Spenser dialing a public phone on a street corner. He allows the telephone call to ring twice. Moments later, the phone rings and it’s the operator mentions to him that this is a collect call, and if he would like to continue, he needs to deposit $2.00. As he obliges the operator’s request, he fumbles in his briefcase for change. Once the telephone call is connected, the disguised voice says, “Zugzwang”. A confused Spencer asked the caller to repeat the phrase, and the caller does, “Zugzwang.”
Spenser is aware of this word and rushes to Hotch’s office. Hotch is quietly working at his desk, when Spenser barges in and begins to tell Hotch his and Mave’s story. A confused Hotch asks Spenser why he feels she was abducted and why she wouldn’t leave on her own…it all boils down to their secret language.
By now, the BAU team is assembled at their desks, when Spenser is standing in front of his colleagues telling them about Mave. Hotch tells the team that this is not an assigned case, but they will help him on their personal time. The team obliges and they’re off to find Spenser’s girlfriend.